PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 01:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by wzach View Post
Deletes the shortcut in program folder to the Action Screen File and cannot map to hardware as it is not foud in programs folder. Icons look good on computer screen though.........
here is a shortcut in case you need it, jut put in \windows\start menu\programs
Attached Files
File Type: zip action screen shortcut.zip (356 Bytes, 366 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-21-2007, 02:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Askym is becoming a great contributor
ok someone fail me and send me back to installing hacks 101 because i tried this and its giving me the "you dont have permission" line.

can someone tell me in step by step mode how to install this correctly? please? lol do i need any other programs or anything to do this? remember step by step please...

ty
Old 11-21-2007, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800, Moto ic902

wzach is just getting started
Thumbs up Re Action Screen Shortcut

That Worked.Thanks.

So any other ideas you have for or "Touguls"? Sorry, all i could think of to describe this hot rod.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askym View Post
ok someone fail me and send me back to installing hacks 101 because i tried this and its giving me the "you dont have permission" line.

can someone tell me in step by step mode how to install this correctly? please? lol do i need any other programs or anything to do this? remember step by step please...

ty
This i believe is no good for the touch, only for Tytn (Moguls). what of the 4 adds were you trying to install?
Old 11-21-2007, 02:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
This i believe is no good for the touch, only for Tytn (Moguls). what of the 4 adds were you trying to install?

well i liked the look of that launch screen (right hand image) and was hoping i could get that on mine. if i could just get rid of the default cube except for the speed dial id be happy. i dont like that i cant change whats on the cube.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Red face

Quote:
well i liked the look of that launch screen (right hand image) and was hoping i could get that on mine. if i could just get rid of the default cube except for the speed dial id be happy. i dont like that i cant change whats on the cube.
I have only seen the home customizer available for the GSM (slow) version of the Touch, do a search, see if it works. Wish there was more but my Mogul with Touch features, awesome. RAM, not so good..........i want 128 too.........
Old 11-21-2007, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I have only seen the home customizer available for the GSM (slow) version of the Touch, do a search, see if it works. Wish there was more but my Mogul with Touch features, awesome. RAM, not so good..........i want 128 too.........
ya there should be something out there for the touch...or will be soon since the touch is still fresh on the market. i have a few hacks in there already and im so in love with my touch. i almost sent it back when i first got it because it didnt have the ability to send pictures to a phone number only email but a hack fixed that and now i wouldnt trade it for the world hehe
Old 11-21-2007, 03:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
ya there should be something out there for the touch...or will be soon since the touch is still fresh on the market. i have a few hacks in there already and im so in love with my touch. i almost sent it back when i first got it because it didnt have the ability to send pictures to a phone number only email but a hack fixed that and now i wouldnt trade it for the world hehe
We will have the first us DoRA handsets at least. Feels kinda cool huh? REV A and Sprint TV For moguls In 08 will really close the gap between these two devices. We now have the cube and have been rocking your home plug since June. I have wifi, and a keyboard, you have RAM (bastard....lol).

That settings cab file is here in ppc,and i have also seen on xda. i had downloaded it to see if there were changes to the settings in PD's here, but they were the same. I dont mind being beta tester, its cool to have mods on phones and cars.Good luck but yes, its still new, give it some time and we'll crack it.
We have a pda first phone second, please people, dont forget this.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

missshavonne is a n00b
This may be asking a bit much-- just curious to know if it can be done-- or if there is already somwhere on this site or any other one that tells me how please let me know... I would like to change the paths of the quicklauncher-- I'm fine with the icons-- I just want to change what they go to-- like the tv-- being able to launch youtube
and the magnifying lens opening file explorer... does that make sense? can this be done?
Old 11-21-2007, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by missshavonne View Post
This may be asking a bit much-- just curious to know if it can be done-- or if there is already somwhere on this site or any other one that tells me how please let me know... I would like to change the paths of the quicklauncher-- I'm fine with the icons-- I just want to change what they go to-- like the tv-- being able to launch youtube
and the magnifying lens opening file explorer... does that make sense? can this be done?
only to launch you internet explorer unless you have youtube loaded as a program. If you are using a media player of some kind, you must edit XML files to support the path way to the program correctly. Check earlier post for the files, edit the pathway before the .exe to the program you want it to go to drop inwindows folder and reset. Hope this helps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan