PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul 6800

FatiusJeebs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What can I do with my 6800?

Hello to everyone here at PPCGeeks.This site was recommended to me by a salesman at Sprint today. He showed me how he modded his PPC 6700 to make it work like an itouch. He told me to visit this site and I could find the files and simply download them. He did not tell me that this was a forum so now....searching for these files is only going to be a little trickier. I am basically looking for a way to make my mogul function like the itouch. Display, TV, NFL, so on and so on. I have searched and searched this forum but since i am new.....maybe I am not looking in the right places here. Can anyone help me?
Old 11-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
look in the Themes section

Old 11-17-2007, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: T Mobile

cykococo is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to cykococo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatiusJeebs View Post
Hello to everyone here at PPCGeeks.This site was recommended to me by a salesman at Sprint today. He showed me how he modded his PPC 6700 to make it work like an itouch. He told me to visit this site and I could find the files and simply download them. He did not tell me that this was a forum so now....searching for these files is only going to be a little trickier. I am basically looking for a way to make my mogul function like the itouch. Display, TV, NFL, so on and so on. I have searched and searched this forum but since i am new.....maybe I am not looking in the right places here. Can anyone help me?
That's awesome and a little scary that Sprint Rep would recommend a site to mod your phone, but he/she could not have picked a better one to recommend. You might also try Xda-Developers as well...
Old 11-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul 6800
Threadstarter

FatiusJeebs is a n00b
Well....what scares me is the fact that you guys seem to be having trouble with certain downloads. Don't these things like....void warranties?!? I am mad right now. I got the Mogul because it had touch technology but it bugged me that I could not access things like TV and NFL. Then 2 months later....itouch is out. I'm furious. The guy at the store tells me....you are better off with your mogul becuz you can mod it to look and feel like an itouch.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Jeebs,
You might try searching for Touchflo and Cube interfaces, which have just really matured for our devices. There is a thread for it on this forum right now. Have fun, tmb
Old 11-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6800
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Cerri is a n00b
I've gotten NFL Mobile to work perfectly on my Mogul (the fix is around here somewhere, do a search), and the MobiTV program from handango.com works perfectly on my Mogul as well. (MobiTV is a 9.99 a month subscription fee, but you'd pay that for the premium channels on Sprint TV anyways, I believe)
Old 11-17-2007, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Blackberry 8330
Carrier: Sprint SERO

steps is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to steps
A Sprint Rep recommended this site as well to me when I got my Mogul. They were around my age and pretty kool lol...they werent using the OEM Sprint Roms either....PPC Geeks is pretty well known within phone companys.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dmackdaddy is a n00b
TouchFLow:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11954
Old 11-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatiusJeebs View Post

Well you can do just that and much more, but you need to do a bunch of reading first, like how to install programs on the Mogul... .cabs are put on the Mogul and then opened and they install. Then there are.exe files which are run from your PC with 6800 connected and they install.

Look at the very top and read read read, then read some more. Use the SEARCH feature for Iphone, look in the PPC software section also.

Just do a search the Iphone stuff has been around for a long time and I think there should be a bunch threads with everything you need.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul HTC

homxpres@aol.com is a n00b
Me Too

I was told about this site from a salesman also. How do I find the download he's talking about

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan