PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

jham0807 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Asurion replaced my wife's mogul with a TouchPro 2

I got a great surprise today. My wife lost her mogul so I called Asurion for a replacement. I asked them for a comparable phone instead of the Mogul. We were hoping at best to get a TouchPro. The first rep. told me they only exchange like phones for like phones so I asked to speak with someone else. He said everyone was too busy so I can take the mogul or wait 24 to 48 hours for a call back. I hung up and called back and got a friendlier person. She put me on hold to check if I could get a comparable phone. She came back and said she had good news. She said I could get a TouchPro 2. Should be here on Thursday. She said she was able to help us because my wife has received 6 moguls in the past.

It doesn't hurt to ask. I got my touch pro the same way back in Nov. Now I have my own TouchPro2 arriving tomorrow due to freezing problems. 2 TouchPro2s in one day. My wife does have to pay the 100 dollar deductible. I didn't due to Asurion's warranty. =D>=D>
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Asurion replaced my wife's mogul with a TouchPro 2

congrats! That is one heck of a replacement phone! lol

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

congrats!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

congrats but u accidentally created 2 threads

Old 02-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
congrats but u accidentally created 2 threads
since one will be deleted, did you get one tweet?
Old 02-03-2010, 05:17 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Thanks for the awesome news. I've been waiting for weeks now. Mr.8820 gave me the heads up. MR.8820<--- U rock bro. Anyways, I got a Mogul too. And for how many weeks it's on claim. Waiting for the TP and Mogul to get out of stock. I was Busy hackingtoshin' when I saw my PM from Mr.8820 pointing to this thread. I immediately went to resume my claim while shaking. Then boom! HTC 7380.. Thanks to everyone that always look out to help people like Mr.8820 and my brotherman Syanni. And to the TS. Ur the man too!

BTW, call sprint and ask them to waive the deductible. They promised me that. They said that they will waive the deductible once I get the replacement.DO NOT PAY WITH UR CARD!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 02-03-2010 at 05:21 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Older than Dirt!
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3
Carrier: sprint

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jham0807 View Post
I got a great surprise today. My wife lost her mogul so I called Asurion for a replacement. I asked them for a comparable phone instead of the Mogul. We were hoping at best to get a TouchPro. The first rep. told me they only exchange like phones for like phones so I asked to speak with someone else. He said everyone was too busy so I can take the mogul or wait 24 to 48 hours for a call back. I hung up and called back and got a friendlier person. She put me on hold to check if I could get a comparable phone. She came back and said she had good news. She said I could get a TouchPro 2. Should be here on Thursday. She said she was able to help us because my wife has received 6 moguls in the past.

It doesn't hurt to ask. I got my touch pro the same way back in Nov. Now I have my own TouchPro2 arriving tomorrow due to freezing problems. 2 TouchPro2s in one day. My wife does have to pay the 100 dollar deductible. I didn't due to Asurion's warranty. =D>=D>
Just wondering... did you have a data plan on your mogul?
If not, did they make you get one with the TP2?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
since one will be deleted, did you get one tweet?
oh yeah, i got me a tp2..finally! thanks dr..but i did have to go through asurion since i'm on sero but its ok
Old 02-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundaar2000 View Post
Just wondering... did you have a data plan on your mogul?
If not, did they make you get one with the TP2?
Yes they are required for the TP2 and trust me they are required and it can not be taken off at any time if you use the tp2. I just complained and got free data for 6 months.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Spring

theorsays is a n00b

I just called assurion because i'm having a lot of troubles with my phone. They're giving the mogul again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan