PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Current:EVO!!!MY FAV! Old: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

gokuman56 is keeping up the good workgokuman56 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Backup Apps Windows Mobile

Is there any way I can backup apps on my htc mogul, I am switching to 6.5 and was just wondering if I there was any way I could just backup apps and keep them.
Thanks
Old 04-25-2010, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Backup Apps Windows Mobile

Depends how you installed the apps. If you got them from the marketplace, you can just redownload them from Marketplace once you have upgraded your system. If you installed it by cab files, just put those cab files onto a microsd card or transfer them to your computer.

As a side note, if you want to backup your contacts, text messages, or the usuals, use PIM Backup 2.8:
http://www.dotfred.net/default.htm
Old 04-28-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Backup Apps Windows Mobile

Once I have my phone how I like it I make a cloned copy of it using SPB Clone and keep it on my flash card. Later on as the phone may need hard resetting I do so and re-image the device with the cloned copy I made and I am back where I was originally with a new device.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan