PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Thumbs up (Exclusive) Sprint Touch QuickLauncher Today Plugin by poorlyduck

Finally you guys will complete everything touch in your Mogul by installing this Ultimate quicklauncher made by JUVS over XDA and Moded by me with all new icons and modified XML to match the sprint Touch. I thought Most of you guys would like blue icons better to separate US from Touch users enjoy your new toy for the day.
The shortcuts I have in XML files, requires HTC album, Audio Manager and SprintTV, all Uploaded in this Forum, just do a search.

If you want to make your own shortcuts, there is a Portrait and landscape XML files, move them to your desktop from \Windows, open them in Notepad and change the path to what you want, then drag back to windows Folder and allow to overwrite the old files. The icons are litle bit tricky, it uses alpha channel, so if you are familiar with photoshop you'll figure how to make your own icons.

To be able to see windows folder in your computer you must open windows explorer, click in tools tab>Folder options>ViewTab and check View hidden files and folders.

here is the xml codes for portrait and landscape, customize them to whatever you want, after customized move it to \windows folder and allow to overwrite the original ones.

Landscape: open blank Notepad and paste this code there and save as ql_skin_l.xml

Code:
<QuickLauncher>
  <button>
    <APP1 x="0" y="0" w="64" h="45" img="ql_phone.bmp" img_mask="ql_phone_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\ql_phone.lnk"/>
    <APP2 x="64" y="0" w="64" h="45" img="ql_music.bmp" img_mask="ql_music_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\AudioManager.exe"/>
    <APP3 x="128" y="0" w="64" h="45" img="ql_photos.bmp" img_mask="ql_photos_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\HTCAlbum.exe"/>
    <APP4 x="192" y="0" w="64" h="45" img="ql_livesearch.bmp" img_mask="ql_livesearch_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Live.lnk"/>
    <APP5 x="256" y="0" w="64" h="45" img="ql_SprintTV.bmp" img_mask="ql_SprintTV_mask.bmp" link="\program Files\SprintTV\SprintTV.exe"/>
  </button>
</QuickLauncher>
Portrait: open blank Notepad and paste this code there and save as ql_skin_p.xml

Code:
<QuickLauncher>
  <button>
    <APP1 x="0" y="0" w="48" h="45" img="ql_phone.bmp" img_mask="ql_phone_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\ql_phone.lnk"/>
    <APP2 x="48" y="0" w="48" h="45" img="ql_music.bmp" img_mask="ql_music_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\AudioManager.exe"/>
    <APP3 x="96" y="0" w="48" h="45" img="ql_photos.bmp" img_mask="ql_photos_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\HTCAlbum.exe"/>
    <APP4 x="144" y="0" w="48" h="45" img="ql_livesearch.bmp" img_mask="ql_livesearch_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Live.lnk"/>
    <APP5 x="192" y="0" w="48" h="45" img="ql_sprinttv.bmp" img_mask="ql_sprinttv_mask.bmp" link="\program Files\SprintTV\SprintTV.exe"/>
  </button>
</QuickLauncher>
Attached Files
File Type: zip sprintlauncher.zip (43.0 KB, 862 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by poorlyduck; 11-25-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dmackdaddy is a n00b
Nice! I wish I had the space to blow on this new toy but I need my person and work calendars up!
Old 11-17-2007, 02:05 PM
N00b

thedam is a n00b
AWESOME JOB! Now. . . I need someone to help me determine which HTC home screen and big button dialers are the best? I have several versions of each and I don't know which one to use.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint

ehanhan is just getting started
What is that icon in the taskbar that reads seventeen percent? thanks!
Old 11-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehanhan View Post
What is that icon in the taskbar that reads seventeen percent? thanks!
That Quickmenu showing battery and memory. I posted it in the software section.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

mmeawad is a n00b
how do I change the shortcuts on this menu?
Old 11-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeawad View Post
how do I change the shortcuts on this menu?
there is Portrait and landscape XML files, move them to your desktop from \Windows, open them in Notepad and change the path to what you want. the icons are litle bit tricky, it uses alpha channel, so if you are familiar with photoshop you'll figure how to make your own icons.

To be able to see windows folder in your computer you must open windows explorer, click in tools tab>Folder options>ViewTab and check View hidden files and folders.

Last edited by poorlyduck; 11-17-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

because of sprint TV wont work with MOgul anymore then I will change that icon to something else, dont know what will be useful for a replacement yet.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

elgreek84 is keeping up the good workelgreek84 is keeping up the good work
That icon is fine for most of us, I'm just going to change the link to TCPMP or something, very cool quicklink app! My mogul is now a Touch - too bad we don't have a flush screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
because of sprint TV wont work with MOgul anymore then I will change that icon to something else, dont know what will be useful for a replacement yet.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

rangie is keeping up the good workrangie is keeping up the good work
Nevermind, found it.

Last edited by rangie; 11-18-2007 at 12:11 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan