PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTV Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Simpdapimp is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Simpdapimp
I want to change the sprint TV icon on the quicklauncher to be the calendar icon that is used on the cube, is this possible and how exactly would i go about this transformation?
Old 11-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus 128gb
Carrier: AT&T

jtrag is keeping up the good workjtrag is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jtrag Send a message via MSN to jtrag Send a message via Yahoo to jtrag Send a message via Skype™ to jtrag
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj808 View Post
and too bad you dont have more RAM =)

sorry that was former-mogul user humor
LOL, I never have any issues with RAM on my 6800. I've run just about everything that can be run on this thing and tried to make it run out of memory and it didn't. Never got a memory error. With the right tweaks, and the right ROM, 6800s memory isn't too bad.

Enjoy your extra battery draining RAM and no hardware keyboard, no wifi, etc...

hehe
Old 11-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

defcomexperiment is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrag View Post
LOL, I never have any issues with RAM on my 6800. I've run just about everything that can be run on this thing and tried to make it run out of memory and it didn't. Never got a memory error. With the right tweaks, and the right ROM, 6800s memory isn't too bad.

Enjoy your extra battery draining RAM and no hardware keyboard, no wifi, etc...

hehe
lol... i was really unimpressed with the touch, and glad i didnt try to get my mogul replaced with one... back on topic, i do love the cube, works perfectly for me, although does conflict a little bit with slide2unlock when i bring it out of sleep... nothing serious, its just if i dont get the slider just right the cube pops up... its definitely worth it... the only issue i am having is getting the htc album installed, its giving me the 'does not have trusted certificate' or whatever warning... im just getting around to looking about why im getting and a workaround if possible as i dont remember having this error before, and i know its not a problem with the cube... either way, thanks for your efforts and keep up the great work so my ppc can look cooler than anyone elses...

edited:
got the touch album, works fine, and set it to open in the cube... today was a great day

Last edited by defcomexperiment; 11-21-2007 at 09:30 PM. Reason: i worked it out
Old 11-22-2007, 07:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

sj808 is just getting started
how do you edit the XML files?? everytime I try to copy from my computer to the phone it says "unefficient memory, read only file, or program is open".... I have the plug in disable btw.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:59 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcomexperiment View Post
i do love the cube, works perfectly for me, although does conflict a little bit with slide2unlock when i bring it out of sleep.
Add S2U2 as an exception in the FTouchFlo config file (\Program Files\Touch Flo - or something like that.... config file ends in .txt and is just a text file, exception list at end)

Soft reset, and S2U2 will not conflict with touch flo any more.

Back on topic - nice launcher. But at this point, between the cube, the today launcher I already had with small buttons but which works with the depad, the Start menu, and the WM5NewMenu, I have more ways to launch stuff then I have stuff to launch
Old 11-22-2007, 01:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

KG4President is a n00b
I'm new to the Sprint Mogul world so can someone tell me exactly what to do to get the Cude theme/format thing
Old 11-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj808 View Post
how do you edit the XML files?? everytime I try to copy from my computer to the phone it says "unefficient memory, read only file, or program is open".... I have the plug in disable btw.
some files if used in your PPC, you wont be able to replace them from your computer to your ppc, if you want to modify the xml file, you need to move it from your device to your computer, edit it to what you want, its all about paths, if you know the path of any program you have installed in ur ppc, for example \windows\htc album.exe or \windows\start menu\programs\HTCalbum.lnk, .lnk is always a shortcut of the app you have, you can either use shortcut or the original .exe file in your path. then save it in your computer and move it to storage card first, then by using resco explorer or any oher explorer beside OEM file explorer, copy the xml and paste where it should go, allow to overwrite the original and you're done.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG4President View Post
I'm new to the Sprint Mogul world so can someone tell me exactly what to do to get the Cude theme/format thing
download the .zip files, extract to your computer, move the extracted .cab files to your ppc device, from you ppc click on the files and begin to install. after you install the cube.cab reset your device and it should work.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOGUL!

KA81 is a n00b
i only have this part. circled in yellow on my today page. i thought removing every other item would solve it, it did not.

Old 11-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

maxxed is keeping up the good workmaxxed is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA81 View Post
i only have this part. circled in yellow on my today page. i thought removing every other item would solve it, it did not.

i'm gettin the same problem...running custel 1.1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan