PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

sj808 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreek84 View Post
That icon is fine for most of us, I'm just going to change the link to TCPMP or something, very cool quicklink app! My mogul is now a Touch - too bad we don't have a flush screen.

and too bad you dont have more RAM =)

sorry that was former-mogul user humor
Old 11-18-2007, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

sj808 is just getting started
Poorlyducky,

Its been said on the Touch we can't change the links of our launcher because its embedded on the file.

So I made an attempt to install in on the Touch... It actually "overwrites" the original one. If I go into the Today settings and uncheck Quick Launch and try to have the Sprint Launcher, it still will bring up the custom one. interesting..

a few things tho. Is there a way to have the Photo Album open in landscape as it suppose to?
Old 11-18-2007, 02:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj808 View Post
Poorlyducky,

Its been said on the Touch we can't change the links of our launcher because its embedded on the file.

So I made an attempt to install in on the Touch... It actually "overwrites" the original one. If I go into the Today settings and uncheck Quick Launch and try to have the Sprint Launcher, it still will bring up the custom one. interesting..

a few things tho. Is there a way to have the Photo Album open in landscape as it suppose to?
I have the photoalbum opens in the orientation where Im in. if you need to have two shortcuts, one for landscape and one for portrait, install this version of HTC album. http://rapidshare.com/files/65896991...bum_SPCeed.cab and then link to landscape shortcut or portrait shortcut. whichever you like.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
just bumping this thread so it doesnt get lost, its great plugin and it definitely need to be looked at.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800, Moto ic902

wzach is just getting started
XML File Path for WINDOWS Live LAUNCHER

For this Plug, i have corrected the file path to launch Windows Live Search/Hotmail with the search button for the Mogul. Here are the files just drop windows folderin and soft reset. Please make sure plug is installed on main memory and you have installed windows live. You do not need to have that huge live sign in as it probably saps up some memory.
This is going to be an awesome plug as soon as the content managers allow us to get Sprint TV on the Mogul. TV will work best on the rev a speed anyway and so many people are complaing, they should get the mobi tv, its the same exact service......... Have heard the touch tv is ok but sometimes choppy, rev a will fix that too. Heres to 3.2 Peak mbps! And thank you to the developer of this plug for our mogul (touchgul?).

Mogul HTC 6800
d 2.16; R 1.47
No Bluetooth Issues (Soft Reset Before Sprint Customize)
Htc: Home V2.0.8.14.722 (Needs to Be Fixed, Battery Meter Used to display on top bar with other versions, now two clocks), Cube, TouchFlo, Sprint Plug(Working! sans tv for now)
Touch Camera Album, Task Manager 2.0, Touch Keyboard, BT Toggle, Telenav (working with BT Puck)
Free RAM After Softrset: 21.18 mb (55% In Use) Running Active Sync OTA
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC Sprint HomePlug xmlWindowsLiveMogul.zip (1,014 Bytes, 274 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-19-2007, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thumbs up Mobi TV (SPRINT TV XTRA)

Well I got boared and bought the mobi TV pack again as it may be a month or 2 until Sprint TV and RevA are available. I now have an XML File to route this plug for windows live and Mobi TV. Here It is. Great thread please show some support
Old 11-19-2007, 02:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzach View Post
Well I got boared and bought the mobi TV pack again as it may be a month or 2 until Sprint TV and RevA are available. I now have an XML File to route this plug for windows live and Mobi TV. Here It is. Great thread please show some support
thank you wzach for your support, I will be uploading sprint yellow icons package for cube, Quicklauncher, and home plugin stay tuned.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Heck yeah

Check out these snaps ofthe plug and your current cube on my mogul....Im already messing around with the sprint golden yellow.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Screen Shots.zip (416.5 KB, 437 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-6800

brokedj80 is a n00b
duck....gotta sayt that you have outdid yourself on the post....love the new look on my mogul....however, i am still the new guy and i am of course still having a few problems....the cube worked for a few and then wouldnt work anymore, so i removed it from the programs.....when the cube came up on my phone, i had a few x's that said add but when i whenat to add something to the cube, it automatically took me to contacts list on everyone of the slots....the icons for music, tv, picture viewer, and ect. are on my today screen, but i still cant get the big clock....i am running wm6 on my phone and when i did install the program, a box came up saying this is for an older version....some things may/may not work....well it was along them lines.....any help would be greatly appreciated......thanks in advance for any help......"the new guy"
Old 11-21-2007, 11:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

missshavonne is a n00b
YAY!!! i found this forum which is what I was looking for through another one-- but I still have a problem-- try as I might to follow the directions I just can't seem to get it to work for me--...
And I noted that some great people are posting the cabs with adjustments that they've made-- if someone has some spare time could you possibly create one where the magnifying glass brings up the programs window or file explorer-- and the tv launches the youtube website-- (I followed the instructions to have it as an icon in launcher-- so i followed those directions to get it into the windows\startmenu\programs folder i believe....) That would be the GREATEST!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan