PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 11:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

LLado is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Windows Live Email

Im having a problem with my Email. I have hotmail and naturally I use Windows Live Email to access my email. I have it set to download emails to my device as soon as I recieve them. However It only does this half the time. The other half I have to use the Send/Rcv method to get my emails. How can I fix this? Please advise. Thanks!
Old 11-16-2007, 06:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
I'm having the same exact problem. It really annoyed me so I tried the every 15 minutes setting and that is working much more reliably but still not perfect. I have WM6 and I installed a newer version of windows live when i first got the phone to try to fix this problem but it didn't help. The current one installed is windows live 10.6.0032.2100. There is a newer version. Maybe i'll try that one.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
I've noticed that mine now only downloads 1 kb in message size, even though I have the 30,000 characters selected...very annoying.

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 11-16-2007, 09:03 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus View Post
I've noticed that mine now only downloads 1 kb in message size, even though I have the 30,000 characters selected...very annoying.
In the last 2 to 3 days I have the same problem, even after dotting my "I's" & crossing my "T's" in the settings. :/
Old 11-16-2007, 09:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hampshire is a n00b
I don't use windows live email but I know with exchange through outlook you have to tell it to use the same setting while roaming. I wouldn't get any mail while roaming until I changed this. Don't know if that could be the problem but figured I would mention it.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:59 AM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampshire View Post
I don't use windows live email but I know with exchange through outlook you have to tell it to use the same setting while roaming. I wouldn't get any mail while roaming until I changed this. Don't know if that could be the problem but figured I would mention it.
I know about that, my Yahoo account is set that way. Unfortunately Windows Live won't give you that option as alot of things are pre-set.
(visual example)
Even still, the settings for getting full messages will not save, In my case it refuses to download over 1kb even if I manually select to download the full message 1 by 1.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan