PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 08:58 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
MEGA Sliding Sounds Pack

Touch Pro Update
For those users that have a Touch Pro you will need to install the HTC SlindingSound.cab file that is attached to this post. Once you install you will then need to do a soft rest of the phone for the app to show up under settings.

I've put together a MEGA Sliding Sound Pack for myself and my friends and thought I would share it with the peeps on PPCGeeks. You can also uninstall this cab if you need the extra ram back. If you see your work here, Thanks!

List Of WAV FILES:

0 : Wind Chimes
1 : Piano
2 : Xylophone
3 : Steam Hiss
4 : Might Boosh
5 : Startrek TOS
6 : Vista
7 : Zipper
8 : Transformers
9 : Electric Motor
10: Hal 2001
11: Swoosh
12: Female Voice
13: Mario Power UP
14: British Female Voice
15: Gun Shot
16: Open/Close
17: Light Saber
18: SciFi
19: Star Trek Computer

Update: I have now included the raw WAV files and the registry entries in case you want to slice and dice
http://rapidshare.com/files/10077436...Sound.Pack.rar

I have made a small update to this cab and changed out the Gun Shot with Achmed the Dead Terrorist.
List Of WAV FILES:

0 : Wind Chimes
1 : Piano
2 : Xylophone
3 : Steam Hiss
4 : Might Boosh
5 : Startrek TOS
6 : Vista
7 : Zipper
8 : Transformers
9 : Electric Motor
10: Hal 2001
11: Swoosh
12: Female Voice
13: Mario Power UP
14: British Female Voice
15: Achmed The Dead Terrorist
16: Open/Close
17: Light Saber
18: SciFi
19: Star Trek Computer

Update: I have now included the raw WAV files and the registry entries in case you want to slice and dice
http://rapidshare.com/files/12812404...nd.Pack.v2.rar
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC SlidingSound.cab (1.15 MB, 1353 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by cmylxgo; 01-09-2009 at 10:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 56 times.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: MEGA Sliding Sounds Pack

Thanks, i'll dig into these later...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff

nice one.. d/l'ing now. -- EDIT - hey, any chance of posting just the .wavs in addition to the cab ? i don't want to install these. i rather manually edit the reg and insert the ones i want...
thanks though - great effort !

Last edited by Nickles; 03-19-2008 at 01:15 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:01 PM
dearls

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Sounds are great! thanks so much, I just started playing around with making some of my own and editing them into registry and so far is going great, will try to post what I make when I have finished making all mine.
Don
Old 03-19-2008, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

yeah these are kool

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 03-19-2008, 02:26 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickles View Post
nice one.. d/l'ing now. -- EDIT - hey, any chance of posting just the .wavs in addition to the cab ? i don't want to install these. i rather manually edit the reg and insert the ones i want...
thanks though - great effort !
I Updated the first to included the raw WAV files and the registry entries in case you want to slice and dice
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:43 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

i'll look into this one after work. can't access rapidshare in my workstation, but i'll manage from my device. thanks.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I Updated the first to included the raw WAV files and the registry entries in case you want to slice and dice
great, i was going to ask you to do this as well! good look!!
Old 03-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Thank you so much ! proud to be part of this great community !
Old 03-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800

Maliceinside is a n00b

YOU ROCK THE HOUSE!!! thank you so much!, SO MUCH!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan