PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2007, 09:58 PM
355Nation's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint
Location: AZ
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 63
Reputation: 0
355Nation is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Home :: Custom Sound Icons.

I spiced up the Sound Icons that come with the HTC Home plug-in and have attached them for anyone to use. I've also left 4 loose files (they're in the .zip file as well) for you to preview before you download...I haven't installed the screen capture yet.

To use these files, disable your the HTC Home plug-in and active sync your phone. After you've synced your phone, click on the explore icon and navigate to "HTCHome."

You're going to select the files:
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_sound.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_sound_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_vibrate.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_vibrate_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_auto.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_auto_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_mute_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_mute.png
Select the files and back them up in case you wanna go back to them later. After you've safely backed them up, go ahead and dump the files from my .zip folder into the directory. Select "Overwrite All," wait until the process is complete and then disconnect your Mogul. You can soft reset, but I haven't found this necessary.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Oh yeah...I don't know if it's possible, but I take no responsibility if you brick your phone.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2007, 02:32 AM
stormseek's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Baltimore
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 164
Reputation: 65
stormseek is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
nice man. i like the images
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2007, 01:00 PM
355Nation's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter
Location: AZ
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 63
Reputation: 0
355Nation is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks dude. I re-did some of the front icons too, I wasn't diggin the "person" button or the "phone" button.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2007, 05:52 PM
superflysocal's Avatar
Regular 'Geeker
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 282
Reputation: 45
superflysocal is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i never could figure out what the auto mode is for.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2007, 06:34 PM
355Nation's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter
Location: AZ
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 63
Reputation: 0
355Nation is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I know! I still have no idea.

haha.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-17-2007, 12:59 PM
Goddbody's Avatar
VIP Member
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Bridgeport, Ct
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,014
Reputation: 2392
Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by 355Nation View Post
I spiced up the Sound Icons that come with the HTC Home plug-in and have attached them for anyone to use. I've also left 4 loose files (they're in the .zip file as well) for you to preview before you download...I haven't installed the screen capture yet.

To use these files, disable your the HTC Home plug-in and active sync your phone. After you've synced your phone, click on the explore icon and navigate to "HTCHome."

You're going to select the files:
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_sound.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_sound_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_vibrate.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_vibrate_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_auto.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_auto_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_mute_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_mute.png
Select the files and back them up in case you wanna go back to them later. After you've safely backed them up, go ahead and dump the files from my .zip folder into the directory. Select "Overwrite All," wait until the process is complete and then disconnect your Mogul. You can soft reset, but I haven't found this necessary.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Oh yeah...I don't know if it's possible, but I take no responsibility if you brick your phone.
I was also looking to change those heidious sound icons as well thanks dude. Great job.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-17-2007, 02:19 PM
colonel's Avatar
Retired Staff
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....
Carrier: Sprint
Location: Shawnee, KS
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,434
Reputation: 508
colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by superflysocal View Post
i never could figure out what the auto mode is for.
It is supposed to put your phone on vibrate when you are in a scheduled meeting/appointment based on your calendar. However, there have been some issues with this on some of hte Home versions.
__________________
Kitchen updates at www.ppckitchen.org and you can get BuildOS help Here

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-17-2007, 03:04 PM
355Nation's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter
Location: AZ
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 63
Reputation: 0
355Nation is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddbody View Post
I was also looking to change those heidious sound icons as well thanks dude. Great job.
Not a problem, and, thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com