PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   HTC Home :: Custom Sound Icons. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11838)

355Nation 11-15-2007 09:58 PM

HTC Home :: Custom Sound Icons.

5 Attachment(s)
I spiced up the Sound Icons that come with the HTC Home plug-in and have attached them for anyone to use. I've also left 4 loose files (they're in the .zip file as well) for you to preview before you download...I haven't installed the screen capture yet. ;)

To use these files, disable your the HTC Home plug-in and active sync your phone. After you've synced your phone, click on the explore icon and navigate to "HTCHome."

You're going to select the files:
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_sound.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_sound_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_vibrate.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_vibrate_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_auto.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_auto_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_mute_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_mute.png
Select the files and back them up in case you wanna go back to them later. After you've safely backed them up, go ahead and dump the files from my .zip folder into the directory. Select "Overwrite All," wait until the process is complete and then disconnect your Mogul. You can soft reset, but I haven't found this necessary.

Enjoy. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah...I don't know if it's possible, but I take no responsibility if you brick your phone. :lol:

stormseek 11-16-2007 02:32 AM

nice man. i like the images

355Nation 11-16-2007 01:00 PM

Thanks dude. I re-did some of the front icons too, I wasn't diggin the "person" button or the "phone" button.

superflysocal 11-16-2007 05:52 PM

i never could figure out what the auto mode is for.

355Nation 11-16-2007 06:34 PM

I know! I still have no idea.

haha.

Goddbody 11-17-2007 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 355Nation (Post 123098)
I spiced up the Sound Icons that come with the HTC Home plug-in and have attached them for anyone to use. I've also left 4 loose files (they're in the .zip file as well) for you to preview before you download...I haven't installed the screen capture yet. ;)

To use these files, disable your the HTC Home plug-in and active sync your phone. After you've synced your phone, click on the explore icon and navigate to "HTCHome."

You're going to select the files:
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_sound.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_sound_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_vibrate.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_vibrate_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_auto.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_auto_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_mute_off.png
  • HH_PROFILE_32x32_mute.png
Select the files and back them up in case you wanna go back to them later. After you've safely backed them up, go ahead and dump the files from my .zip folder into the directory. Select "Overwrite All," wait until the process is complete and then disconnect your Mogul. You can soft reset, but I haven't found this necessary.

Enjoy. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah...I don't know if it's possible, but I take no responsibility if you brick your phone. :lol:

I was also looking to change those heidious sound icons as well thanks dude. Great job.

colonel 11-17-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superflysocal (Post 123646)
i never could figure out what the auto mode is for.

It is supposed to put your phone on vibrate when you are in a scheduled meeting/appointment based on your calendar. However, there have been some issues with this on some of hte Home versions.

355Nation 11-17-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goddbody (Post 124163)
I was also looking to change those heidious sound icons as well thanks dude. Great job.

Not a problem, and, thanks. :)