PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-titan/)
-   -   WM5+chipset speed cab file makes mogul lighting!!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-titan/11741-wm5-chipset-speed-cab-file-makes-mogul-lighting.html)

fiya 11-14-2007 06:23 PM

if you installed it on your mogul, you probably have it sitting on your computer or on your phone, please post it...

dcd 11-14-2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saqer (Post 121858)
He's talking about HTC Performance. It was packaged as an OEM in the latest 6700 kitchen. It actually does not overclock from what several people have noticed and after several benchmark tests, but it does make the device more responsive. I don't know if it would work on the Mogul.

do you know what this is or where it came from? the latest 6700 kitchen apparently has a password on the rar (wtf?)

schettj 11-14-2007 08:22 PM

It's in the PPCGeeks_OEM.rar file, no password. The kitchen core rar is password protected, with PPCGeeks - because you don't need to mess with that, and if you do, then you're on your own for support ;)

Everyone seems to think that the OEM is from Helmi_c - he found it somewhere. No idea if that's true or not, helmi_c hasn't verified it.

dtndvm 11-14-2007 08:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by fiya (Post 121975)
if you installed it on your mogul, you probably have it sitting on your computer or on your phone, please post it...

Put this on my Mogul yesterday. Does seem to make it a bit more responsive, but I have not had a chance to benchmark it yet. I get some screen lockups with it set at 624 Mhz. I will post more when I get a chance to actually benchmark it.

specv 11-14-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtndvm (Post 122084)
Put this on my Mogul yesterday. Does seem to make it a bit more responsive, but I have not had a chance to benchmark it yet. I get some screen lockups with it set at 624 Mhz. I will post more when I get a chance to actually benchmark it.

well ill try it out why not

specv 11-14-2007 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specv (Post 122116)
well ill try it out why not

didnt do squat i wouldnt waste your time. its a poor mans xcpuscalar which only works on a 6700

The Doctor 11-14-2007 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specv (Post 122126)
didnt do squat i wouldnt waste your time. its a poor mans xcpuscalar which only works on a 6700

I think you are incorrect. I notice a impressive difference.
Not positive, maybe an illusion, but I don't think so.

steps 11-14-2007 09:41 PM

I did a spb benchmark before and after. Some numbers where high while others were low "overclocked" vs non overclocked.

The Doctor 11-14-2007 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steps (Post 122153)
I did a spb benchmark before and after. Some numbers where high while others were low "overclocked" vs non overclocked.

Would you post the results
or screenshots for doubting people?

PPC67002481 11-15-2007 12:09 AM

see i guess it does work , ow can someone make it work for wm5? please!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0