PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 06:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Boost

aean is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
After Sprint to Boost Still no Data...about to give up the Mogul

I've had my ppc-6800 Titan for about three years now. I was able to unlock it and flash the ROM and all manner of stuff. I even got the thing active on Boost Mobile.

However, no matter what I seem to do, I just can't get my internet/data to work. I've combed a number of threads about this issue, followed the myriad of advice, all to no avail. Because I sorely miss being able to receive and respond to my emails, I'm considering dropping the Titan for a Boost Blackberry (something I really don't want to do because I don't want to pay the extra $10 bucks/month). but it seems necessary at this point.

But, before begin shopping around, I figured I'd take one last stab at this and request any info on this subject matter. One thing I noticed today when I logged onto my Sprint.com account (which I ended a year ago) was that my phone wasn't listed. I tried to add it but it wouldn't let me, saying it couldn't process this phone or something. So, I'm wondering if maybe be 1.) I need an active account with Sprint (doesn't make sense being that everyone else doesn't seem to have this problem) and 2.) Perhaps because my phone is discontinued, I can't access some of the networks resources. I get talk and text just fine.

Not even a session with Boost tech support could help me out in this matter.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx6700, xv6800, xv6850, xv6875, xv6900, xv6975,
Carrier: vzw

hemanolio is just getting started
Re: After Sprint to Boost Still no Data...about to give up the Mogul

Im not saying this is related, but I had crazy data problems with my xv6800. They replaced it 3 times because they just couldnt figure it out. Good luck man... I really like the phone and hated to give it up.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Boost
Threadstarter

aean is a n00b

Yeah. I've heard of people switching over and being able to use EVERYTHING! I guess it's just time to throw in the towel on this one. I've been working on this for close to a year and still am making no headway.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro samsung i600 ic902 i920 airisppc
Carrier: sprint

jay7264 is a n00b

hi i had the same problem you could do a ##786# and it will ask for your msl number put it in then do a reset. but before you do you should copy down your msid number from start menu settings system device info after you write that down then do the ##786# reset option. this will clear out all the data/evdo settings

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan