PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Asurion replaced my wife's mogul with a TouchPro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=109169)

jham0807 02-02-2010 11:23 PM

Asurion replaced my wife's mogul with a TouchPro 2

I got a great surprise today. My wife lost her mogul so I called Asurion for a replacement. I asked them for a comparable phone instead of the Mogul. We were hoping at best to get a TouchPro. The first rep. told me they only exchange like phones for like phones so I asked to speak with someone else. He said everyone was too busy so I can take the mogul or wait 24 to 48 hours for a call back. I hung up and called back and got a friendlier person. She put me on hold to check if I could get a comparable phone. She came back and said she had good news. She said I could get a TouchPro 2. Should be here on Thursday. She said she was able to help us because my wife has received 6 moguls in the past.

It doesn't hurt to ask. I got my touch pro the same way back in Nov. Now I have my own TouchPro2 arriving tomorrow due to freezing problems. 2 TouchPro2s in one day. My wife does have to pay the 100 dollar deductible. I didn't due to Asurion's warranty. :headbang::headbang:=D>=D>

syanni85 02-02-2010 11:38 PM

Re: Asurion replaced my wife's mogul with a TouchPro 2

congrats! That is one heck of a replacement phone! lol

Dr.8820 02-02-2010 11:45 PM

congrats!

TweetyBear 02-03-2010 01:29 AM

congrats but u accidentally created 2 threads

Dr.8820 02-03-2010 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TweetyBear (Post 1536883)
congrats but u accidentally created 2 threads

since one will be deleted, did you get one tweet?

jethro_static 02-03-2010 05:17 AM

Thanks for the awesome news. I've been waiting for weeks now. Mr.8820 gave me the heads up. MR.8820<--- :headbang::headbang::headbang: U rock bro. Anyways, I got a Mogul too. And for how many weeks it's on claim. Waiting for the TP and Mogul to get out of stock. I was Busy hackingtoshin' when I saw my PM from Mr.8820 pointing to this thread. I immediately went to resume my claim while shaking. Then boom! HTC 7380.\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/. Thanks to everyone that always look out to help people like Mr.8820 and my brotherman Syanni. And to the TS. Ur the man too!

BTW, call sprint and ask them to waive the deductible. They promised me that. They said that they will waive the deductible once I get the replacement.DO NOT PAY WITH UR CARD!!!

Thundaar2000 02-03-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jham0807 (Post 1536510)
I got a great surprise today. My wife lost her mogul so I called Asurion for a replacement. I asked them for a comparable phone instead of the Mogul. We were hoping at best to get a TouchPro. The first rep. told me they only exchange like phones for like phones so I asked to speak with someone else. He said everyone was too busy so I can take the mogul or wait 24 to 48 hours for a call back. I hung up and called back and got a friendlier person. She put me on hold to check if I could get a comparable phone. She came back and said she had good news. She said I could get a TouchPro 2. Should be here on Thursday. She said she was able to help us because my wife has received 6 moguls in the past.

It doesn't hurt to ask. I got my touch pro the same way back in Nov. Now I have my own TouchPro2 arriving tomorrow due to freezing problems. 2 TouchPro2s in one day. My wife does have to pay the 100 dollar deductible. I didn't due to Asurion's warranty. :headbang::headbang:=D>=D>

Just wondering... did you have a data plan on your mogul?
If not, did they make you get one with the TP2?

TweetyBear 02-04-2010 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 1536886)
since one will be deleted, did you get one tweet?

oh yeah, i got me a tp2..finally! thanks dr..but i did have to go through asurion since i'm on sero but its ok

drewcam888 02-04-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thundaar2000 (Post 1539027)
Just wondering... did you have a data plan on your mogul?
If not, did they make you get one with the TP2?

Yes they are required for the TP2 and trust me they are required and it can not be taken off at any time if you use the tp2. I just complained and got free data for 6 months.

theorsays 02-10-2010 10:24 PM

I just called assurion because i'm having a lot of troubles with my phone. They're giving the mogul again