PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Pro
Carrier: sprint

raystro is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool How do you Clear messaging value on today screen

Can somebody give me a hand with this? For some reason my messaging notification on my htc home screen and the stock plug in are showing four emails in my inbox while there are zero in all my mailboxes. I've totally cleared my inboxes for all accts.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:53 AM
Lurker

djg08642 is a n00b
Soft reset?
Old 02-10-2008, 02:08 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by raystro View Post
Can somebody give me a hand with this? For some reason my messaging notification on my htc home screen and the stock plug in are showing four emails in my inbox while there are zero in all my mailboxes. I've totally cleared my inboxes for all accts.
here u go this should fix ur problem...just unzip it and run the .exe.
hope this helps,
dwizzy130
Attached Files
File Type: zip FixUnreadCount.zip (3.5 KB, 907 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

raystro is a n00b
Thank you so much! It's the people in these forums that make spending all this money on phones worth while and fun!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 02:55 AM
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by raystro View Post
Thank you so much! It's the people in these forums that make spending all this money on phones worth while and fun!!!
yup, no problem!
dwizzy130
Old 02-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul 6800

momovt is a n00b
That file didn't seem to work for me. I have the SMS as well as the text messaging notification. My SMS will say I have 3 new messages, meanwhile I dont have any, and when I go back to my today screen, all of a sudden it's back to zero. The count is randomly posted even without me having received new messages. This is happening for both my SMS messaging and Text. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
Old 02-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP

benoldcrap is a n00b
that file also didn't do anything for me either. my message count is still at 1 even though there are no new messages. are there any other solutions for resetting the message count?
Old 02-13-2008, 10:10 PM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by benoldcrap View Post
that file also didn't do anything for me either. my message count is still at 1 even though there are no new messages. are there any other solutions for resetting the message count?
u did run the exe and see it go through the list clearing all the counts?
Old 02-13-2008, 10:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP

benoldcrap is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
u did run the exe and see it go through the list clearing all the counts?
yeah...the application ran fine, and it said ok next to everything as it went through all of the folders, but my text count is still at 1. I'm about to upgrade to a newer 6.1, so hopefully when I restore my inbox, it goes away. If it doesn't though, it would be nice if there was a way to clear that out.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:36 PM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by benoldcrap View Post
yeah...the application ran fine, and it said ok next to everything as it went through all of the folders, but my text count is still at 1. I'm about to upgrade to a newer 6.1, so hopefully when I restore my inbox, it goes away. If it doesn't though, it would be nice if there was a way to clear that out.
ok my last suggestion is to go to hkcu/system/state/messages in the registry...there u will find all the accounts...when u open one of them u will see the folder unread..inside there is a key that says count...change that to 0 and u should be good.
hope this helps,
dwizzy130
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan