PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tenny
No incoming calls

Hey Guys,

So I've ran the 2.16 rom since it was released, with minor problems, but it's gotten worse as of the past two days. Today I had about 10-15 calls come in, and all but one didn't ring. The only one rang, when I was already on the phone.

I figured it was the 1.47 radio acting up, so I went back to the 1.40 and it still didn't ring, I went to No2Chem's rom, and still nothing. I then flashed to the WM5 Rom by Sampson, and still no ringing. After every install I hard reset just to make sure that everything is new.

So anyone have this issue, I did a search but nothing clear came...

Edit #1: I tested the in phone call, and calling the phone, and once again the call came in. Just after that I hung up and tried calling my phone again, and the call didn't go through... I've tested this from both land lines and cell phones. I am now installing the 2.09 just to see how it works... :-\

Edit #2: It seems to be working now with just 2.09, I am going to flash to the Alltel, then flash to No2Chem's...

Last edited by Tenny; 11-01-2007 at 11:59 PM. Reason: update

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan