PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

SonOfChrist is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Could Some1 Sticky a thread on the avaible Custom Roms

I would like to know the differences in all the avaiable custom roms i just sat here and flashed my phone like 7 times lol to see what are the differences. I think others would like to know whats included with the roms b4 they flash their phones. thanks
Old 10-31-2007, 07:01 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Is it that hard to write out "someone" and "before?"
Old 10-31-2007, 07:06 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
This has been discussed in the past.

Due to so many users making ROMs and all the different versions it would be too difficult to keep up to date.

Every ROM usually has a text file explaining what's on it from what I have read. I really have no experience when it comes to ROMs.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 10-31-2007, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

SonOfChrist is a n00b
lol no it isnt that hard to write out those words but does it bother U that much?? If so y? this is a message board about the mogul am i correct? not a place for english majors.

Thanks Pibe for a real response
Old 10-31-2007, 07:56 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Sorry, I'm just staring, aghast, as the English language is slowly ripped to shreds by the internet.

It's not about being an English major (I, certainly, am not one), but about writing intelligible and intelligent sentences made up of actual words that can be quickly, cleanly, and clearly understood by the people from whom you're asking for assistance. It's not difficult, and it makes you look more intelligent and helps assure that you actually GET the information you need instead of people glossing over your post because it looks as though it was written by a 13-year-old who barely understands the question he or she is asking.

I'm seriously only trying to help you here. Language is the greatest tool we have as a race, and when it's disrespected or disregarded, it's a sad waste of a great gift.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

SonOfChrist is a n00b
I understand where you are coming from and I am for it really but you shouldn't bash someone for using a different "dialect" you may not be a English major and neither am I but in one of my teaching reading classes I learned that when people use "ghetto" vocabulary or shorthand it is not taking over the English language but actually adding sub dialects to the language. But i do honestly understand what you are stating and i will take your advice.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan