PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Your Moms
Carrier: Sprint

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Mogul replaced under TEP with NEW Mogul

Just took my Mogul into the store last friday, had some screen brightness issues, was told 3-5 days for a replacment, got call yesterday, went in and picked up phone today and it was a new in the box Mogul, not a refurb.. Pretty happy about that.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop
Thats good to know... I took mine in on Monday, with a broken USB port... the tech told me they would advance exchange it with a refurb. It sucks too, back when I was having issues with the Apache, if I needed a replacement I had it within the hour granted the store had stock. Now they are telling me that through TEP you can ONLY get a refurb replacement from them... Even if they have 10 of them new on the shelf they have to order it refurbed...

On top of that, the guy tried to tell me that the busted port was not covered under ESRP and I would have to file an insurance claim! I was like, WTF?? Only the little plastic 'island' inside the port was broken out - rather than the port separating from the system board. He said if it was broken off the board, its covered by ESRP - he then explained since the little plastic thing inside the port was broken that it was 'accidental damage' or 'abuse'...

He reluctantly agreed to replace mine through Av Ex, but he said that it would never be allowed again... I just never know what to expect next time with Sprint anymore! /oy
Old 10-31-2007, 01:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

ehanhan is just getting started
Sweet! I dropped mine once or twice =) and my voice dial button got jammed.

After the tech popped it back into place, my slide hinge wasn't correct. It was returning the upper half too far back when you slid it closed.

The two pieces (top and bottom) became mis-aligned. When I took it in today, after an hour of messing with it, they told me they couldn't fix it. Same thing, 3-5 day wait. So I hope I'm waiting on a new mogul, too! I lost my first stylus today =( but I just put the boxwave protector on so I kinda sucks

But it does give me a few days to mess around with my mogul and find what exactly I like since I'll be starting from scratch again
Old 10-31-2007, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Your Moms
Threadstarter

soaknfused is becoming a great contributor
I too was told to expect a refurb in 3-5 days, they had new in stock at the store but had to order my replacment. It came in as a new in box one so thats what I got. They also let me have the stylus and screen protector from the new box, so I got back what I gave (+ another spare stylus) I am very pleased with the outcome of this swap.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan