PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC-Mogul

DogGuy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Completed Featured Settings List with Icon Locations

10/28/07 -- Added SettingsIcons.zip. Contains SettingsIcons.dll and Readme.txt. Corresponding shortcuts are complete! Please check them over and let me know if you catch any errors.

UPDATE: Completed listing of cplmain.cpl. Completed mycpl.cpl information as well. Completed Listing of All Icons. Format is "xxx.dll, [actual icon number in dll] ([icon group number])" Use the icon group number for linking in shortcuts.

I will *not* be completing SettingsLnks.txt. Instead I am rebuilding a .dll that includes *all* of the icons in one location, and will create a full set of shortcuts utilizing the new .dll. This set of shortcuts will then be rom-independent, and easily update-able. If anyone is interested in a copy of this on completion, just ask.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title says, I went through by hand and tested a call to every featured setting in cplmain.cpl for the 2.16 Sprint WM6 Rom. Tabs are listed in ().

Thought for developers and rom builders, this might be of interest. I'm personally using it for creating lnks to all of the integrated settings and putting it into a MortButtons replacement for SPB Menu.

Feel free to pass it around to anyone who might find a use for it.

-DogGuy

Edit: For those who are wondering how to create shortcuts from this information, follow this link: http://www.ppcsg.com/lofiversion/index.php/t51882.html (thanks stroths) or just look at the SettingsLnks.txt I've uploaded.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: txt SettingsLnks.txt (1.3 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt CPLMAIN Table.txt (1.8 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt MYCPLTable.txt (538 Bytes, 62 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SettingsIcons.zip (63.9 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Shortcuts.zip (5.7 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by DogGuy; 10-29-2007 at 03:21 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:23 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
thanks, i might be using this
Old 10-27-2007, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Full listing of mycpl.cpl will be up later tonight. Looks like the few I couldn't find are located in there. (backlight, clear storage, etc etc)
Old 10-28-2007, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

First post updated. Complete listings for cplmain.cpl and mycpl.cpl with icon locations. SettingsLnks.txt will not be updated, however I will be building a .dll with all icons included and building a full set of shortcuts referencing this .dll. Should make the set rom-independent.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
I see a potential OEM being made with this stuff, good work!
Old 10-28-2007, 08:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

uacolon is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogGuy View Post
UPDATE: Completed listing of cplmain.cpl. Completed mycpl.cpl information as well. Completed Listing of All Icons. Format is "xxx.dll, [actual icon number in dll] ([icon group number])" Use the icon group number for linking in shortcuts.

I will *not* be completing SettingsLnks.txt. Instead I am rebuilding a .dll that includes *all* of the icons in one location, and will create a full set of shortcuts utilizing the new .dll. This set of shortcuts will then be rom-independent, and easily update-able. If anyone is interested in a copy of this on completion, just ask.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title says, I went through by hand and tested a call to every featured setting in cplmain.cpl for the 2.16 Sprint WM6 Rom. Tabs are listed in ().

Thought for developers and rom builders, this might be of interest. I'm personally using it for creating lnks to all of the integrated settings and putting it into a MortButtons replacement for SPB Menu.

Feel free to pass it around to anyone who might find a use for it.

-DogGuy

Edit: For those who are wondering how to create shortcuts from this information, follow this link: http://www.ppcsg.com/lofiversion/index.php/t51882.html (thanks stroths) or just look at the SettingsLnks.txt I've uploaded.

Enjoy!
I am interested in the dll
could you post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by uacolon View Post
I am interested in the dll
could you post
Ask, and ye shall receive. Main post is updated with SettingsIcons.zip (containing SettingsIcons.dll and Readme.txt).

Icons have group entry numbers corresponding to their positions in cplmain.cpl and mycpl.cpl. 1xx numbers are cplmain.cpl and 2xx numbers of mycpl.cpl.

Corresponding shortcuts will be up later.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Its later. Corresponding shortcuts are complete. This part of the project is done.

If anyone would like the actual extract .ico files used to build the .dll, I have those handy.

Also, please test the shortcuts and let me know if you find any errors. Thanks!

- DogGuy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan