PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Sprint) w/ Fresh 1.1 Rom
Carrier: Sprint

sprintdude07 is keeping up the good worksprintdude07 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sprintdude07
so the people who is running this... do you all like it and does this stop me from having a two handed device for simple functions?
Old 10-30-2007, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Verizon

dawilliams660 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to dawilliams660 Send a message via Yahoo to dawilliams660
what needs to be installed on my mogul to run this?
Old 10-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Yes, just like the original HTC Cube.

It's not a flicker, the button changes to the selected button when you are pushing on it. The only problem with what you are suggesting is detecting if it's a click or a slide before updating the screen. Unless you just want it to show the white button after you let go of the screen. That would be easy to do.
Im not saying I want it to show the selected button when I rorate, what Im saying is when you rotate it shouldnt show the white pressed buttons and that what it does right now, I tried to slide gently but it doesnt till you press and slide harder that what makes the white button showing.

slide = no white buttons showing
pressed = show the selected buttons.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintdude07 View Post
so the people who is running this... do you all like it and does this stop me from having a two handed device for simple functions?
It should once it is finished. Right now, none of the buttons work.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 10-30-2007, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawilliams660 View Post
Just the exe file. It would also be good to have fTouchflo too as that program will launch this one with an upward swipe.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Quote:

What blazingwolf said. Also, the .NET Compact Framework (at least version 2.0).
Old 10-30-2007, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dawilliams660 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to dawilliams660 Send a message via Yahoo to dawilliams660
Is .net 2.0 installed on wm6? or do i need to find it and install it, also blazingwolf said that ftouchflo will launch this with one swip upward, maybe i'm doing something wrong I can't seem to get it to launch that way, the only way I can get it to work is buy pushing on the test file, what do I need to do to get it to launch with a swip?
Old 10-30-2007, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700

KidGixxer is keeping up the good workKidGixxer is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
minimize.exe (configurable if you want it to minimize or close).
Thanks!
I thought minimize.exe on did what it says. i ask efrost about a configurable version to close apps but he was to busy with ftouchflo.

Instead of minimize i use VJOkButt. does the same thing but closes insted of minimizing the program.

http://www.vijay555.com/?Releases:VJOkButt

Quote:
Is .net 2.0 installed on wm6?
On the 6700 yes. Not sure about 6800 though. From what i have heard all wm6 roms have it built in.
Attached Files
File Type: zip VJOkButt.exe.zip (10.8 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-30-2007, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dawilliams660 is a n00b
where is minimize.exe i did a search could not find it, can someone please point me to it's location please.

thanks
Old 10-31-2007, 01:07 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO
Threadstarter

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Quote:
Is .net 2.0 installed on wm6? or do i need to find it and install it, also blazingwolf said that ftouchflo will launch this with one swip upward, maybe i'm doing something wrong I can't seem to get it to launch that way, the only way I can get it to work is buy pushing on the test file, what do I need to do to get it to launch with a swip?
Should be already installed, but not sure on that. And FTouchFlo has to be configured to launch it on the up-swipe. This cube isn't even usable yet, so you're better off just running the exe directly to test it. When it's ready, I plan on releasing a cab with FTouchFlo and such already configured.

Quote:
I thought minimize.exe on did what it says. i ask efrost about a configurable version to close apps but he was to busy with ftouchflo.

Instead of minimize i use VJOkButt. does the same thing but closes insted of minimizing the program.
The program can close itself. However, there is no easy way to minimize it, without running minimize.exe. It wouldn't be installed as any type of system wide thing, it would be used only by my cube if told to.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan