PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 03:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

bushd is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
UTStarcom 2200 mAh battery

Here is the pictures of my new baby. I love this battery. The stock battery is 1100 mAh and this battery is double that at 2200 mAh. It really does get double the life just from usage estimates. I haven't done some time table on it but it certainly lasts me through an entire day of heavy gps usage (Traffic stuff), Palringo, SMS, phone calls (being a univ. student I get plenty of these), pictures, mail and music. I am by all means not just someone who barely uses the phone.

For me this battery was definitely worth it at like 69.99 at wireless ground plus 15% off with a summer coupon code I found.

www.wirelessground.com/utvewixvspmo.html

You can find it cheaper, and no I don't work for them, but they were the only place that is rated by Yahoo! or anyone reputable that sold this battery. I wasn't going by some easily faked testimonials page to trust someone to take my money and maybe get my product.

Here is ze pictures:

I'd post more but it won't let me in this post. Even the little smilies it inserts is counted as a picture. That top hump on the extended battery is a little bigger then the stock battery only because it isn't as wide so thats where they made up for it. As you can see it fits perfectly into your hand with the new battery cover and the increased height over width and length works out perfectly.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
hmmm. my stock battery is 1500
Old 10-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
hmmm. my stock battery is 1500
everyones should be.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Threadstarter

bushd is a n00b
Yeah, it is 1500 mAh, don't know where I got 1100 from.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushd View Post
Yeah, it is 1500 mAh, don't know where I got 1100 from.

You were probably looking at the stats on the Touch. The 1100 is the Touch's battery.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

alabij is a n00b
Sprint sells it for $49.99 with free shipping. I bought is a month ago. Really great batt life. I never have to worry about running out of juice anymore
Old 10-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
I'm going to need to get one of these soon, as the included battery's life is awful. But that battery look so damn big...
Old 10-26-2007, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

PhilR8 is just getting started
The advantages of a battery with more capacity outweigh the physical bulkiness. I've had the 3200 mAh battery for my 6700 for almost a year. It makes the 6700 grow from big to humongous. Even so, I've never had my battery go dead since. And I overclock, use push email, and tether all day.

Bulky is easy to get over if your phone never dies.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
I wonder when someone will have a battery of that capacity available for the Mogul. I'd rather wait for the cost and bulk until it can make the biggest difference. $70 for only 700mAh more doesn't seem that incredible...
Old 10-26-2007, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

alabij is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
I wonder when someone will have a battery of that capacity available for the Mogul. I'd rather wait for the cost and bulk until it can make the biggest difference. $70 for only 700mAh more doesn't seem that incredible...
Not sure I understand you. But the battery is for the Mogul and its $49.99 for the 2200mAh

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan