PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

samshady is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Alerts not working

I've read through threads and I've also tried search. I haven't made any changes in the registry and I'm using the stock Rom. I've set incoming voicemails,texts, and e-mails to vibrate when they come in. The emails and voicemails never vibrate the text messages sometimes vibrate. I am using the threaded text message program. It seems the only time they vibrate is if I have the sms program open. Iam running the HTC plugin but that's about the only add on i'm using.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:54 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
That's alright... MINE has decided it won't wake up from sleep AT ALL... Not for phone calls, not for text messages, ... or damn alarms.

I missed work today because none of my alarms on the phone went off and the power went out so my regular alarm clock never went off either. PISSED!
Old 10-23-2007, 07:54 PM
N00b

Hoshtaylor is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Hoshtaylor Send a message via Yahoo to Hoshtaylor
I have both of these issues with mine...LOVE the phone but HATE that it doesn't work properly.

EtherealRemnant...I have this problem every 2 days or so or when I use it a lot in a day. Just soft reset it and it'll be fine. Oh...I've found that also sometimes, if I go into the "Sounds & Alerts" that for some reason, the settings for "Messaging: New Text" has been changed for some reason. Make sure that is set on what you want and then soft-reset your phone.

samshady...this is my BIGGEST dissapointment on this phone. I've heard it has mostly to do with WM6 and that it SHOULD be fixed with this ROM update on 10/26...then again I also hear that date has been pushed back a number of times as well...let me know if you find anything out...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan