PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 09:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Colonels 10-21 Rom and Touchflo App???

ok i just installed the new 10-21 rom by colonel is there anyway to get the cube to show up instead of programs??? ive searched everywhere but i can figure out how to configure this so i can get the cube to show up and all..... if i could get some comments or help on doing this it would be grratly appreciated Thanks
Old 10-21-2007, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
alright got this figured out had to do a hard reset after installing everything..... sorry for the double post and the useless thread
Old 10-21-2007, 10:13 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
how did you get it to come up
Old 10-21-2007, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

hard reset the phone after the rom install and than install flash lite and sither cube 1.0 and than do a soft reset and your good to go............. it will say every time that you soft reset that it is already running just ignore it.... hope this helps if oyu have anymore questions feel free to ask
Old 10-21-2007, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Blackberry 8330
Carrier: Sprint SERO

steps is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to steps
So hows the Rom so far? Feedback?
Old 10-22-2007, 12:22 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

im loving it the only thing that i found that didnt work is the screen tap sound but i guess i will have to get used to not using that..... other than that the rom seems pretty stable and packed full of goodies and the txt file says in the php......... this is an overall good rom that i would give a 9/10 to and thats because of the sound...... keep up the great work colonel
Old 10-22-2007, 06:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Is anyone else having problems with trying to use touchpal?

it will not suggest words when i'm typing, and doesn't seem to allow me to input anything.

I have to switch to the regular keyboard, which sucks

Any suggestions?

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 10-22-2007, 07:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
would you mind posting some screenies? if so thank you very very much
Old 10-22-2007, 07:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I think there is some issue with the screen touch on Oct 21 ROM.

4 time out 5 when I try to use vertical scroll in Settings page, it opens up File Explorer. I thought it is a screen alignment issue, but when I open the Screen Align aplet it just freezes... and I have to soft boot the Titan
Old 10-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
As I stated in the other thread, that is just the launcher of FTouchFlo. Check out the thread over at xda. You can edit the config file for it. But, the ibber thing is that you shouldnt even need the scroll bars anymore. If you do, just disable FTouchflo by deleting the shortcut from \startup.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan