PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 05:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemanracing View Post
Rom version: 2.09.605.08
Radio version: 1.30.60
CE OS 5.2.1238 ( Build 17745.0.2.3)
Thanks! I am surprised that it was launched with 2.09 given all of the problems with the Sprint 2.09...unless the problems were all due to Sprint's "customizations". How is the Verizon release with respect to the Mogul issues?
Old 10-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Lurker

janey is a n00b
Re: Announcement: XV6800/i760 Release/Review

Very nice reminds me of the htc touch pro review http://www.techagesite.com/HTC_Touch...d_Pictures.htm actually with the fold out keyboard and stylus. Ive never ventured to these models so its a new experiance to me lol.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

go go gadget necro powers!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

You guys must have looked long and hard and deep to find a year old thread......wow

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan