PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyserk19 View Post
yea did that first then softrest still no go
does it give you any error or you just cant slide scroll. to test it open internet explorer and try to scroll with ur fingers and see if it works.
if it doesnt then make sure sute FTouchFlo is running, go to programs and run it from there.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kyserk19 is a n00b
Everytime I load it up it states ftouch already running I have uninstalled both apps and have tried again still the same error
Old 10-20-2007, 10:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyserk19 View Post
Everytime I load it up it states ftouch already running I have uninstalled both apps and have tried again still the same error
OK can you tell me step by step what you installed, because when you said both applications I got confused.
in my 1st post it shows that you only need to install flashlite 2.1 then run the attached cab file and it will install everything. I installed it in two moguls and it working + more people confirmed that its working great.

Last edited by poorlyduck; 10-20-2007 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

kyserk19 is a n00b
Actualy after this last uninstall and soft rest everything is working just fine sorry thanks for the app and the assistance
Old 10-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
poorlyduck. My mistake. i figured the contacts out. But yes.. it would be awesome to get pictures in there too.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Noob
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Any good screenshots of this?
Old 10-20-2007, 11:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Any good screenshots of this?
the callhistory button is fixed check the 1st post.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Excellent fix poorlyduck. that did fix call history. EXCELLENT! So far soo good. This is turning up to be the best Touchflo for Mogul hands down. One thing Poorlyduck... I was kinda trying to figure out this issue and I couldn't. I was trying to get the photo button to open up ImageViewer-0.3 in my picture folder. Imagine if we get that working? That would be KILLER! But i was not able to find a file where i could put the command in. any help there? If you dont know what ImageViewer-0.3 is then go to http://www.pocketcm.com/ and read on it. Its a bad a** app. But i just wish i could execute it thry the touchflo picture icon.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Never mind.. i got it to work to. I added the viewer shortcut to windows/startmenu/programs. Then copied it to programs/SCLPF/MusicLinks. Then deleted the photos file and renamed the copied viewer to "photos". Now it works. I had to desync from my pc and do the deletion and renaming thru my mogul. Now it works! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Never mind.. i got it to work to. I added the viewer shortcut to windows/startmenu/programs. Then copied it to programs/SCLPF/MusicLinks. Then deleted the photos file and renamed the copied viewer to "photos". Now it works. I had to desync from my pc and do the deletion and renaming thru my mogul. Now it works! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool cool sorry I was away watching something on TV, Im glad you figured it out, byca is coming out with great picture viewer, will work good with this cube

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan