PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 09:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache
Carrier: Sprint

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
I take it the Alltel WM6 ROM did not fix your bluetooth issues? It did for me when I tried that ROM out.
Stroths - Hows the RAM "leak" on the Altell WM6 ROM? I'm using the WM5 one and it's snappy as all hell. Running multiple today screen plugins and programs and still have 17.5 MB left...

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 10-20-2007, 10:36 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada
Threadstarter

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
I take it the Alltel WM6 ROM did not fix your bluetooth issues? It did for me when I tried that ROM out.
I haven't tried that ROM yet. Have been living without BT.

I'd planned to go to WM5 since I'm tired of WM6 being slow.

But, good point, I'll try the Alltel 6 first.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:42 AM
A Geek For Eons
Threadstarter

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC1 View Post
That made a lot of sense.... considering that Oct 22 isn't even here yet.
You don't understand the background and context, do you? Therefore, please spare me your snotty comments.

The Sprint fix was supposed to be September; that didn't happen.

Then it was supposed to be no later than the 22nd; that looks unlikely given the history, and recent silence on BAW from DaSuper.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:43 AM
A Geek For Eons
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by holo View Post
A dead product? wth it's by far the most active board on here... mogul is NOT a dead product...
I hope you're right.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:47 AM
A Geek For Eons
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaflop View Post
umm, maybe im confused, but my 6800 works with my BT headset... why doesn't it work for you?
You'd have to ask the hardware and software engineers at HTC why the Sprint, WM6 combination doesn't work correctly for many people.

You're new here, aren't you? (Read the forums and see what issues exist with BT)
Old 10-20-2007, 10:48 AM
TC1
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Titan

TC1 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
You don't understand the background and context, do you? Therefore, please spare me your snotty comments.

The Sprint fix was supposed to be September; that didn't happen.

Then it was supposed to be no later than the 22nd; that looks unlikely given the history, and recent silence on BAW from DaSuper.
Wrong, I know the exact timeline and the history regarding the MR. Your original statment concedes defeat before the fat lady has sung. If that's your nature, so be it.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:48 AM
A Geek For Eons
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSchitt28 View Post
op, you seem a bit confused man. who typed that for you?
Huh? What do you mean?
Old 10-20-2007, 10:52 AM
A Geek For Eons
Threadstarter

Quote:
Wrong, I know the exact timeline and the history regarding the MR. Your original statment concedes defeat before the fat lady has sung. If that's your nature, so be it.
How does the following statement concede defeat?

Have about given up on the supposed Sprint MR release date of Oct 22, but will give them the 3 days days left.

And thanks for the astute pop-psych observation about my nature! You know me so well!
Old 10-22-2007, 10:26 PM
A Geek For Eons
Threadstarter

Quote:
Well the fat lady has sung. Looks like "my nature" of "conceding defeat" was correct.

Onward to the Alltel ROM....
Old 10-22-2007, 10:29 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
You do know the 'Sprint Employee' on the BuzzAboutWireless forums said to check HTC's site after the 22nd, right?

I mean, if you want to install it be my guest... but there could still be time.

---
Don't forget to Search first!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan