PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

alabij is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Windows Media/Audiomanager

Question. I;ve been using Windows Media for the PPC since my first T-Mo XDA with the original PPCPE. I haven't seen any major improvements in the program. The version in the Mogul has some serious issues. It doesn't automatically switch to landscape in full screen view unless the device is actually in landscape mode. I know about the bad video quality we all do. Also when I press the power button while listening via bluetooth it stops the player. In prior versions aka WM5 if you pressed the power while listening to music it just blanks the screen. I know I can assign a hardware button to do this in WMP but sheesh. AudioManager on the other hand is great. Not to mention when I press the power button it turns of the screen and my music keeps playing. My problem with audiomanager is the memory issue. There are so manyversions out there I don't know which is the best.

So does any body use third party commercial products like Pocket Player by conduits or PocketMusic. I just want to hear the word on good paid-for music players.

Thanks
Old 10-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus
Carrier: Sprint

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
pocket player is ok, but beleive it or not, most of the best ones are still free!

Check out TCPMP (the unanimously crowned choice for Video playback, also plays audio when power is off), and MortPlayer. MortPlayer is very customizable/skinnable, and has some nifty features like automatically shut the screen after 5 sec of inactivity.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan