PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Thunderbolt

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
ROMs?

I've been running the stock rom (not the updated version because i want to be rooted) since i got the phone. I would like to put a custom rom on it. I already know ho to flash a rom as i have flashed many to my droid. I would prefer if it had no theme and it had sense and looked like the stock rom. Most of the roms ive seen say you need to have the updated radio, where can i find that and how do i install it? i know there is no "best" rom and everybody has a preference but what is a good rom to start with with the least bugs that looks as close to the stock rom as possible? what rom do you guys prefer?
thank you very much

Old 06-12-2011, 10:25 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: ROMs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
I've been running the stock rom (not the updated version because i want to be rooted) since i got the phone. I would like to put a custom rom on it. I already know ho to flash a rom as i have flashed many to my droid. I would prefer if it had no theme and it had sense and looked like the stock rom. Most of the roms ive seen say you need to have the updated radio, where can i find that and how do i install it? i know there is no "best" rom and everybody has a preference but what is a good rom to start with with the least bugs that looks as close to the stock rom as possible? what rom do you guys prefer?
thank you very much
chingys is one of the best custom roms running the newest leaked mr2 found here

theMikMik.com • View topic - Download Links

but you could go with a rooted version of the mr2 which is found here

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?...-9-2011&p=1758

or for unrooted users the stock mr2,both roms and radio can be provided in links provided

[RUU] [LEAK] Full MR2 - 1.66.605.2 - Froyo - xda-developers

and for other custom roms,some like you requested check here

Thunderbolt Android Development - xda-developers

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Thanks! I'm successfully running chingy's sense 3.0 rom!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

that makes two of us running great here!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Thunderbolt