PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Thunderbolt (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=307)
-   -   W H O A ! Gingerbread 2.3.4 ROM Leak! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=143735)

MrHawaii 05-18-2011 03:28 AM

W H O A ! Gingerbread 2.3.4 ROM Leak!

Wowzers! Official ROM Update and a Gingerbread Leak in one week! F A N T A S T I C !

[Download] [Updated] Working Official Gingerbread ROM For The HTC Thunderbolt | Android News, Reviews, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets, Tips, Mods, Videos, Tutorials - Android Police

AZTECHKA 05-18-2011 12:20 PM

Re: W H O A ! Gingerbread 2.3.4 ROM Leak!

Thanks bro... One of my coworkers just got the thunderbolt. He's going to love it.
p.

MrHawaii 05-18-2011 02:32 PM

No prob Bob! Seems like it works fine. I think the only thing was the camera issue. I only played with it for about a half a day, because right after that leaked a new test version of CM7 came out. I am currently running the CM7 but will probably switch back to the leaked GB ROM, I was reading that they think they got the camera fixed. IDK, I really despise Sense I am hoping someone makes a Senseless GB ROM soon.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

AZTECHKA 05-18-2011 02:44 PM

That phone is bad ass... I was really impressed by how snappy it is. My coworker is sitll runnin stock rom and was really concerned with the battery life. I turned him on to juice defender and had him disable some of the syncin it was doing in the background and disable google talk from being launched and he's much happier.

I can't wait to see the offerings coming to Sprint in the next few months. My upgrade is in Feb.

p.

Straitup27 05-18-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZTECHKA (Post 2102892)
That phone is bad ass... I was really impressed by how snappy it is. My coworker is sitll runnin stock rom and was really concerned with the battery life. I turned him on to juice defender and had him disable some of the syncin it was doing in the background and disable google talk from being launched and he's much happier.

I can't wait to see the offerings coming to Sprint in the next few months. My upgrade is in Feb.

p.

evo 3d with sense 3.0..........among other devices :angry7: lol but even so i agree with you totally,for what the phone is and all i have been impressed and finally got 4g in my area 2 days ago woohoo and they do have the camera fixed...........at least on chingy's rom :)

MrHawaii 05-19-2011 04:17 AM

Unfortunately the kernel from imoyeson that enables the camera does not work for me. I get the hang in hoot like others. No big deal I can wait. Shame though cause the new effects in the new camera are wicked cool. Depth of field, distorted, cool stuff.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk