PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Thunderbolt

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 09:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Loving my new T-bolt

I just got my new T-Bolt yesterday and I have to say, I'm loving it. I'm not loving the battery life but my extended battery is on the way. I'll have that tomorrow.

I had a Touch Pro 2 before this and they are simply leaps and bounds apart. I was, at first, torn between this and the Samsung Charge but then saw that this phone has the Charge beat in almost every category but battery life and screen quality. Performance seems better on this. There's more storage and more upgradeability for it. It has more RAM and I sincerely prefer the Sense interface to TouchWiz.

Okay, so the rose-colored glasses haven't come off yet, clearly. But still, I'm loving this phone.

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Loving my new T-bolt

It's a great phone... My coworker just got one too... Regarding the battery... There are several things you can do to conserve battery... I have the EVO and was able to squeese several hours out of the standard battery simply by making a few easy adjustments.
p.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:02 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Congrats and welcome.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Lurker

leeco is a n00b

I LOVE Mine too!! I've had it for about a month, now. I only get 3G in Baytown, so I use an app to keep my phone from constantly trying to get 4G. My battery usually lasts all day. Unless I'm abusing my addiction to Angry Birds, that is.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireles
Threadstarter

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; ADR6400L 4G Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeco
I LOVE Mine too!! I've had it for about a month, now. I only get 3G in Baytown, so I use an app to keep my phone from constantly trying to get 4G. My battery usually lasts all day. Unless I'm abusing my addiction to Angry Birds, that is.
What app do you use to disable 4G? I'm away this weekend and I don't think they have 4G service here.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:25 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymity View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; ADR6400L 4G Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

What app do you use to disable 4G? I'm away this weekend and I don't think they have 4G service here.
LTE inoff is the name of the app. Free and downloadable through the Market. Please read the instructions on how it works.

Check out other geekers experience after using the app.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-thunde...tery-life.html

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: eryuefena
Carrier: eryuefena

eryuefena is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
Congrats and welcome.

There are several things you can do to conserve battery... I have the EVO and was able to squeese several hours out of the standard battery simply by making a few easy adjustments.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Thunderbolt