PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Thunderbolt (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=307)
-   -   Thunderbolt on Metro Pcs ??? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=142918)

boaa 07-01-2011 10:39 PM

Update for unlock the signal in the htc THUNDERBOLT

1 Attachment(s)
You only need write the NV file to the htc thunderbolt in 2 modem after write reestar the phone and you have signal and you can reprogram with qpst

Easy and freeeee:):mrgreen:

dariel89 07-11-2011 04:36 AM

Re: Thunderbolt on Metro Pcs ???

my thunderbolt is flashed to metropcs but how can you add the meid to their networ since it starts with 99 also i converte it to esn and they dont accept it , if anyone know let me know thanks

dr.cerebr0 08-02-2011 04:15 AM

Re: Update for unlock the signal in the htc THUNDERBOLT

Quote:

Originally Posted by boaa (Post 2123339)
You only need write the NV file to the htc thunderbolt in 2 modem after write reestar the phone and you have signal and you can reprogram with qpst

Easy and freeeee:):mrgreen:

i keep trying to write that nv file but it keeps telling me that its an invalid nv file....what do i have to change in order for cdma ws to take it?? plz help

lillromio 10-03-2011 10:34 AM

hi there did u find a way to convert ur htc thunderbolt esn ??? thanks

marquinho85 10-11-2011 11:07 PM

hola, me interesa mucho activar mi thunderbolt con iusacell. Me podrias explicar que pasos seguir? Te lo agradezco mucho!

Tomqerz 11-04-2011 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lillromio (Post 2148372)
hi there did u find a way to convert ur htc thunderbolt esn ??? thanks

You can download "MEID Converter" for android from market or download MeidESNhexdec - Minus.com for PC

luis52 11-23-2011 05:27 PM

Hi Boa. You can put a Windows for programming port K9 !!

thanks a lot

bigfish77 01-04-2012 05:58 PM

BOAA! Anyone! Please help me here. I haver a Moto Razr which I am sure is the same issue as the Thunderbolt SIM obstacle and I want it on Metro PCS. Now I can root a phone until the sun comes up but the methods you guys are explaining sounds like chrlie brown's teacher..LOL! I ask if some one can dumb down what tools to use to accomplish this task of switching carriers and a step by step process. I will be forever indebted to your intelligence! I do understand the MEID to ESN app change. I just need to get to that point

montecristo1 02-05-2012 01:22 AM

I wish I could be of some help...I paid someone to flash it for me to metro pcs...however I was informed that I can't get 3g on it or sent out pic messages...the rest works great... The only thing I learned to do, by playing with it, is just change PRLs

fixxxer2012 02-05-2012 01:50 AM

isn't metropcs a sub of sprint? if so im not sure how you guys are getting a verizon phone on that?