PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Thunderbolt > HTC Thunderbolt Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 08:04 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
[MOD] Flash 10.3 Working HULU Updated: 6/29/11

Thanks goes to s197 From incredibleforum.com

I just reuploaded the file and pieced together two different posts of his to get the original to work on this phone.

Hope you all enjoy!

Thanks to KhasMek and anyone else i forgot!

also, make sure your browser is not set to use mobile. it will not work if it is set to that. so if your using stock browser un-check mobile view. if your using dolphin HD make sure your User Agent is set to Desktop.

Flash 10.3 + Hulu_6 is version 10.3.185.25

Edit 2:

updated for new flash, thanks Almighty1 for the edited libflashplayer.so that's been put into the latest flash from market

and added a zip of the modded .so file. i had no problem installing it though after i uninstalled the previous version of the apk.

You can use root uninstaller from market to uninstall some of those apps, such as flash, that come pre-installed on your phone. If you do it that way, make sure to do a reboot after you uninstall flash to make sure it uninstalls all the way.

compuw22c has also made a flashable version if you guys prefer.

Originally Posted by compuw22c
Quote:
Originally Posted by compuw22c View Post
Hey guys, visitor from the Epic forums but I loved these hacked libs, but had issues with them sticking on reboot after upgrading to gingerbread. I've compiled them into a CWM flashable zip located in This Post or This DL Link. Details included in the post, credit goes to imneveral0ne for the hex-edited lib files. Enjoy guys! (actually, I'm not quite sure if you guys have this issue or if you have a GB leak out, but regardless, if it doesn't stick on reboot or in 4 days when you get your update, you'll be ready)

Last edited by imneveral0ne; 06-29-2011 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Updating
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:34 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Threadstarter

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: [MOD] Flash 10.3 Working HULU Updated: 6/29/11

OP updated lol
Old 07-03-2011, 06:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt Virus Infected and Ziggy Beastmode

McLabia is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
OP updated lol
Thanks for this.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse INFECTED Synergy bolt running Ziggys kernel.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Thunderbolt > HTC Thunderbolt Development