PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Rezound

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
Thanks man. I wanted to try something new ideally but the RAZR just didn't work for me. If the SG2 was on Verizon, I would have more to think about. lol.
Has full root been achieved yet for it?

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2011, 07:56 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; Incredible 2 Build/GRI40; CyanogenMod-7) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey
Quote:
Thanks man. I wanted to try something new ideally but the RAZR just didn't work for me. If the SG2 was on Verizon, I would have more to think about. lol.
Has full root been achieved yet for it?

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
Just temp root. Ive heard jcase is working on s-off.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Re: Got the HTC Rezound yesterday

Im thinking of switching from Sprint to VZW myself and getting the Rezound. No 4g here from sprint and the 3g is spotty and slow at best. VZW has 4g throughout the area. Just waiting for full root and maybe some rom's before I make the switch
Old 11-19-2011, 06:57 PM
#1 troll!

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; Incredible 2 Build/GRI40; CyanogenMod-7) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

S-off hopefully will be here by xmas. If not ill have to consider the nexus.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:58 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

proud to say mine is on it's way in the mail,loved my thunderbolt so i had to cop the Rezound........once you go 4g you don't go back...lol

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
proud to say mine is on it's way in the mail,loved my thunderbolt so i had to cop the Rezound........once you go 4g you don't go back...lol
cool man. I'm really liking it
Old 11-22-2011, 09:39 PM
#1 troll!

Ill get one once the price drops.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Let me know if you have any questions? Haven't done much other than set up email and panels. So far so good. Pretty impressive. Wasn't my first choice (RAZR) but that didn't work out so good. So anyone else get this yet? Thanks!
Getting mine on Wednesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post

Ill get one once the price drops.
Is a penny low enough?

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 12-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 Mighty Rom
Carrier: Verizon

David J. is just getting started

I got one going from a Touch Pro 2 to this sweet machine called the Rezound.

All I can say is apps up the ying yang!! FREE!!!

I even have two security cameras on it.

Any advice I will certainly take on this phone though. I am not going to Rom this. I did that to my Touch Pro and it was cool but this one too expensive to turn into a paper weight.

Seems like it have plenty of memory without using a task manager killer but I do use one. Goes from about 135 mem all the way up to 415.

I almost expected it to move faster with songs and the web but it is almost instantaniously. Better than what I had by a large margin. The dual core appears to be kicking some arse.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David J. View Post
I got one going from a Touch Pro 2 to this sweet machine called the Rezound.

All I can say is apps up the ying yang!! FREE!!!

I even have two security cameras on it.

Any advice I will certainly take on this phone though. I am not going to Rom this. I did that to my Touch Pro and it was cool but this one too expensive to turn into a paper weight.

Seems like it have plenty of memory without using a task manager killer but I do use one. Goes from about 135 mem all the way up to 415.

I almost expected it to move faster with songs and the web but it is almost instantaniously. Better than what I had by a large margin. The dual core appears to be kicking some arse.
good to hear you are enjoying the device. I've been pretty content running it stock and adding Go launcher to play around a bit. LOL. The built in task manager is very useful as well. What's even more amazing is the dual core is really not being fully utilized yet with respects to hardware acceleration. ICS will bring that

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Rezound