PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC MyTouch3G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
really good eclair 2.1 working on Fender LE

I am currently using this ROM on the oldschool non 3.5mm mytouch,

but if you look at the last post $535 apparently it works on the Fender LE too?

might be a good ROM to check out because I know not many (if any) eclair ROMs work on the LEs.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...78#post6184678
Old 04-15-2010, 10:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Re: really good eclair 2.1 working on Fender LE

Nice find Orangkid!

Here is the actual thread & ROM that crypysmoker is talking about in that post. The link above is for the original MyTouch, it will not work on the LE/1.2.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=663869

As soon as my HD2 honeymoon is over I will took into flash this ROM.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 04-16-2010, 08:49 AM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
Nice find Orangkid!

Here is the actual thread & ROM that crypysmoker is talking about in that post. The link above is for the original MyTouch, it will not work on the LE/1.2.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=663869

As soon as my HD2 honeymoon is over I will took into flash this ROM.
yeah that guy stokes is pretty busy. I figured this would be good news for you. Let me know how well it works if you flash, I know someone with a Fender who might be interested.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: JuliusHoarkJD
Carrier: Crackit

UndeadSquirrel is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to UndeadSquirrel Send a message via Yahoo to UndeadSquirrel Send a message via Skype™ to UndeadSquirrel

I have a 1.2, but I'm not willing to try this ROM. It just isn't worth it, in my opinion, as they are usually too buggy and so far the only ROM that works on this phone is the rooted Fender ROM.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Threadstarter

well you should just try it, I mean the worst thing that could happen is "it's too buggy" but you never know til you flash. With a backed up no need to worry about brickage.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: JuliusHoarkJD
Carrier: Crackit

UndeadSquirrel is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to UndeadSquirrel Send a message via Yahoo to UndeadSquirrel Send a message via Skype™ to UndeadSquirrel

There's OpenEclair 1.3.0.1, which can be gotten here:
Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=638835
and CyanogenMod-5.0.7-test3, here:
Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=672992
I can't verify that the OE ROM works on a myTouch 1.2, but I am currently running the CyanogenMod and it's fantastic. Only complaint is that it doesn't have SenseUI (the hTC-customized Eclair UI from Hero and Desire), but other than that, I'm loving all the new features and tweaks they added since 1.6. I'm looking for a Hero-like theme, so if you're interested in that as well, the best bet would be over at XDA.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC MyTouch3G