PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Kaiser (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Help please (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49119)

azizmars 12-15-2008 12:22 AM

Help please

Well idk why for some reason my screen is really bright. I tried raising and lowering the settings in the settings thing. But still it stays the same . Also if where do like notifications the little spot next to the notifications that shows a little piece of the background turns to the real color of the background. Can anyone help me? If you need more info tell me ill try to help as much as i can thanks for the help guys....

azizmars 12-18-2008 03:05 PM

Re: Help please

Anyone know to fix this?

mryesterday 12-18-2008 03:16 PM

When in doubt, back up your data, and rest your phone

Snowrblind 12-22-2008 08:11 PM

"Also if where do like notifications the little spot next to the notifications that shows a little piece of the background turns to the real color of the background."
Calm down and breath a little friend.
You can disable or modify your notifactions settings under Start>Settings>Sounds and Notifactions>Notifications Tab. You could turn off the ones that are bothering you.

Your saying, instead of the little pop up ballon you get something else that is the color of the background?
What do you mean by the "real color of the background"? Sounds like you have a skin that might be messing things up.
Are you running the stock rom?

azizmars 12-25-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mryesterday (Post 586447)
When in doubt, back up your data, and rest your phone

This is the first thing i did when i got the problem, but stiill same thing...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowrblind (Post 594138)
"Also if where do like notifications the little spot next to the notifications that shows a little piece of the background turns to the real color of the background."
Calm down and breath a little friend.
You can disable or modify your notifactions settings under Start>Settings>Sounds and Notifactions>Notifications Tab. You could turn off the ones that are bothering you.

Your saying, instead of the little pop up ballon you get something else that is the color of the background?
What do you mean by the "real color of the background"? Sounds like you have a skin that might be messing things up.
Are you running the stock rom?

Im not running any custom rom and by the notifcations thing i mean that the screen is very bright but when i press like notifcations there is a little bit of space on the sides that show the background in that little space it shows the background as its orginal color and not as bright. I want to make it that way not bright like it is now.

Hafrust 12-25-2008 02:45 PM

How about posting a screenshot of what you're describing?