PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Kaiser WM6.1 build 20755 kitchen

Kaiser 20270:
-You will need to unlock before flashing
-First release of 20755

Brought to you by PPCKitchen.org and AstainHellbring, JustPCTech, LennySh, NexVision, Angel. Donations keep 'em coming, so tip if you are able.

You MUST USE UPDATER to get 20755 core and the selections template.
Most archived/older kitchens are not compatible with this BuildOS.

Other build files are available for manual download.

If you haven't already installed BuildOS: BuildOS Installer
Installation Instructions

Kaiser kitchen is available from the Updater or manual downloads.

Bugs:

10/13/08 - First release

If you are having issues changing the themes, please check the following registry entry:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
"1007"=dword:00000028
Old 10-26-2008, 03:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TyTN Kaiser
Carrier: TMobile

jlwilly is a n00b
Re: Kaiser WM6.1 build 20755 kitchen

New to this PPC. I am experiencing major difficulties with my Kaiser. I was wondering if I could get some answers.

Problem 1: I send an SMS, and as I am in the middle of a convo, it starts randomly duplicating preciously sent SMS'. So my recipients get bombarded with random txts. It has gotten so bad that a few people have asked me not to txt them at all.

Problem 2: All my Function keys don't match the labels... They are all scrambled. Is there a way to reasign these Function Keys?

Problem 3: My phone slowly looses processing speed, until the touch screen no longer works. I check my cache and there are no programs running. What is causeing this slow down?

If there is anything that I can do short of throwing this phone off of a cliff let me know. When it works, it works beutifully. I am just afraid I got a lemon.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:04 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Kaiser WM6.1 build 20755 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlwilly View Post
New to this PPC. I am experiencing major difficulties with my Kaiser. I was wondering if I could get some answers.

Problem 1: I send an SMS, and as I am in the middle of a convo, it starts randomly duplicating preciously sent SMS'. So my recipients get bombarded with random txts. It has gotten so bad that a few people have asked me not to txt them at all.

Problem 2: All my Function keys don't match the labels... They are all scrambled. Is there a way to reasign these Function Keys?

Problem 3: My phone slowly looses processing speed, until the touch screen no longer works. I check my cache and there are no programs running. What is causeing this slow down?

If there is anything that I can do short of throwing this phone off of a cliff let me know. When it works, it works beutifully. I am just afraid I got a lemon.
problem 1. No clue. I've heard of others having similar issues on other devices, don't know how or if they resolved - you might try searching other device forums.

problem 2: there's a buttons applet in settings

problem 3: no telling. sounds like you have a resource leak going on. Tracking it down will be difficult...you'll have to try not using various things and see if the situation improves. What rom are you running?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser