PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Kaiser (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Kaiser 20270 kitchen (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=34705)

gguruusa 08-12-2008 02:28 PM

Kaiser 20270 kitchen

Kaiser 20270:
-You will need to unlock before flashing
-First release of 20270

Brought to you by PPCKitchen.org and AstainHellbring, JustPCTech, LennySh, NexVision, Angel. Donations keep 'em coming, so tip if you are able.

If downloading manually, you will need Kaiser_Core.rar and SYS_20270_QVGA.rar

If you haven't already installed BuildOS: BuildOS Installer
Installation Instructions

Kaiser kitchen is available from the Updater or manual downloads.

Bugs:

8/12/08 - First release

If you are having issues changing the themes, please check the following registry entry:

Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
"1007"=dword:00000028

futbolkeeper 08-22-2008 12:25 PM

Re: Kaiser 20270 kitchen

I'm having issues with some of the packages... like QuickGPS not being able to be open after I flash my ROM. Also under Tools then Kaiser and NBHGen came up with an error pop up that said "Failed to start tools\nbhgen.exe The directory name is invalid, but that file is under the tools folder. Any ideas? And also let me say that this app does kick a$$ :headbang:

dunlap113 09-03-2008 04:04 AM

What radio should i use before i flash it.:violent2:

gguruusa 09-05-2008 11:24 AM

I used 1.65.20.29, but any of the newer ones should work fine.

gguruusa 09-05-2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futbolkeeper (Post 390998)
I'm having issues with some of the packages... like QuickGPS not being able to be open after I flash my ROM. Also under Tools then Kaiser and NBHGen came up with an error pop up that said "Failed to start tools\nbhgen.exe The directory name is invalid, but that file is under the tools folder. Any ideas? And also let me say that this app does kick a$$ :headbang:

Probably a broken link in the menu, we'll get it fixed. You shouldn't need to use that part of the tools menu unless you are doing more advanced things with your rom.

AstainHellbring 09-07-2008 10:10 AM

QuickGPS not working is also a know issue just a bad oem that needs fixed should be hopefully soonish

BlackDynamite 09-08-2008 02:03 AM

Is this based on the latest AT&T 6.1 ROM or what ROM is this kitchen based on?

gguruusa 09-08-2008 02:26 AM

latest AT&T 6.1 is the base, with 20270 ported in.

thinice 09-09-2008 04:40 PM

A. Is it possible to do anything about all the overwrite questions? e.g.: 'yes to all' ?

B. I absolutely cannot get my Tilt to make a data connection even using the 'connection' setup utility. Anyone else encountering this issue? (I've tried 2 radios )
- When I run the connection setup util I can see that I'm connected in G/E mode - however when I try to use pExplorer I get a bubble 'Dialed: wap.cingular / Cannot connect for an unknown reason, check your settings (etc)'

C. Since I can't select either of the cam. packages without throwing an error - how do I get my Tilt's camera to work ??

Edit:
I've tried a packageless builds, manually entering information and nadda. I also can't send/receive SMS.

gguruusa 09-10-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinice (Post 408950)
A. Is it possible to do anything about all the overwrite questions? e.g.: 'yes to all' ?

Yes. However, the warnings are there for your safety.

Quote:

B. I absolutely cannot get my Tilt to make a data connection even using the 'connection' setup utility. Anyone else encountering this issue? (I've tried 2 radios )
- When I run the connection setup util I can see that I'm connected in G/E mode - however when I try to use pExplorer I get a bubble 'Dialed: wap.cingular / Cannot connect for an unknown reason, check your settings (etc)'

C. Since I can't select either of the cam. packages without throwing an error - how do I get my Tilt's camera to work ??
Did you include the items in the Kaiser Setup section? You need to.

The Nadavia camera OEM works on kaiser - I don't believe the others will, though I have not tried them.