PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TYTN II
Carrier: AIRTEL

babudpoa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how to fre storage memory?

Hi
my Storage memory is way too low (9MB) how do i increase it? i tried deleting some of the program files (which i have installed to phone memory) i have 23 programmes altogether but most of them are in storage card. still it says very low storage memory. Should i do a hard reset?
thanks
Old 08-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Kaiser/Tilt
Carrier: AT&T

im704 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to im704 Send a message via AIM to im704
Re: how to fre storage memory?

No need to reset.
Just clean up ur personal files. Check your message count.
check the personal file in my docs..... and UAContnets that's where the message logs are kept.....
Old 08-13-2008, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

Would also look @ deleting internet debris. That takes up more space than you know.

Old 08-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Actually, if you have the contacts saved to your SIM card, you don't have anything to worry about, and I'd remove the SIM card before I perform a hard reset just in case. And instead of behind the battery, the SIM is behind the screen, which is the true beauty of it that takes conveinence to a whole new level.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 08-13-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TYTN II
Carrier: AIRTEL
Threadstarter

babudpoa is a n00b

thanks guys,
i cleared up most of my memory, but my phoen was hanging lately, so i did a hard reset, i have all the cab files in my storage so no problem, i was able to get back my phoen to full workign condition in less than 30 minutes, and it is working much faster now, as storage memory is a whopping 112MB.
thanks for your repsonses.
babu

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser