PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TYTN II
Carrier: AIRTEL

babudpoa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I Have A Problem

Hi
my TYTN II is behaving oddly lately, i am not able to open any word or excel file, as such it is opening but the screen shows only the present program, if i reset the device it is working fine, any body else had this problem? have you been able to fix that?
it is really weird if the word files dont open and then u have to restart ur device to get it open i think that is meticulous.

plzz help
Old 06-17-2008, 01:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3
Re: I Have A Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by babudpoa View Post
Hi
my TYTN II is behaving oddly lately, i am not able to open any word or excel file, as such it is opening but the screen shows only the present program, if i reset the device it is working fine, any body else had this problem? have you been able to fix that?
it is really weird if the word files dont open and then u have to restart ur device to get it open i think that is meticulous.

plzz help
are you closeing your programs because if you dont close them they take all the ram memory and then it wont let you open anything up so all the recent programs that you say are running you need to close all of them then open up what ever your trying to open up
Old 06-17-2008, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TYTN II
Carrier: AIRTEL
Threadstarter

babudpoa is a n00b

yes, i tried that, still no use. Funnily at the time when i try to open a word file no other program was running, not in the background also. anything else can be the reason? thanks for the reply
Old 06-18-2008, 06:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by babudpoa View Post
yes, i tried that, still no use. Funnily at the time when i try to open a word file no other program was running, not in the background also. anything else can be the reason? thanks for the reply
try a hard reset

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > HTC Kaiser