PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Kaiser (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   What do you guys wanna start out with? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=24682)

JackSchitt28 04-22-2008 07:27 PM

What do you guys wanna start out with?

Give me some ideas of things you want or need. Post your general questions about the tilt and I will see what I can do. I want to make the Tilt community just as big and just as visible as all the rest. I know there are tons of users on here with the tilt, they just probably venture off to other sites because of our lack of support. This is all going to change so bring on the requests or questions and I will do my best to deliver results.

Hardcorp 04-23-2008 08:08 AM

Re: What do you guys wanna start out with?

Well.. let me see... *sitting on santa's lap*

I would like an updated video driver for my tilt, and the ability to scale and overclock the processor.

I'll leave you some cookies under the tree :)

nico4k 04-23-2008 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackSchitt28 (Post 257001)
Give me some ideas of things you want or need. Post your general questions about the tilt and I will see what I can do. I want to make the Tilt community just as big and just as visible as all the rest. I know there are tons of users on here with the tilt, they just probably venture off to other sites because of our lack of support. This is all going to change so bring on the requests or questions and I will do my best to deliver results.

You could probably start by adding links/How-TOs from Xda-developers to here...
They have a large community on tilt, even custom roms and all already...
Chances are that whatever you try to do here....they already have done it...
just a suggestions....

angel12 04-24-2008 09:23 PM

im gonna be new to the tilt, but i have had cdma htc phones for the past 4 years. we need the kitchen. first and foremost. "if you build it, they will come". I will get my tilt in 2 days or less, so i will help as much as i can when it comes in

knytphal 04-25-2008 09:10 PM

I recall seeing in the ppckitchen a menu item for the Kaiser. It would rock if we could use that kitchen with our device. There is a kitchen ( _Alex_'s I believe) over at xda, but I have not had a chance to use it yet.

I guess though, with UC compatible roms I haven't really had much need to cook my own. But it was fun...

Mark43 04-27-2008 02:36 AM

I have been looking for a very light weight monthly view of a calendar to put inside UL. It does not need to have any function other than to change months. I know this is not Kaiser specific, but it would still be nice to have. I am also curious how to get a tactile (vibrate) response when the screen is tapped. I second the proper driver request...

Ron

angel12 04-27-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knytphal (Post 261022)
I recall seeing in the ppckitchen a menu item for the Kaiser. It would rock if we could use that kitchen with our device. There is a kitchen ( _Alex_'s I believe) over at xda, but I have not had a chance to use it yet.

I guess though, with UC compatible roms I haven't really had much need to cook my own. But it was fun...

astainhellbring got a base going for the ppcgeeks kitchen, we will get it tested and everything within the next couple of weeks, hopefully released soon!

knytphal 04-28-2008 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel12 (Post 262818)
astainhellbring got a base going for the ppcgeeks kitchen, we will get it tested and everything within the next couple of weeks, hopefully released soon!

Cool, that is some excellent news!

angel12 04-28-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knytphal (Post 264382)
Cool, that is some excellent news!

just got my kaiser in today, so we are cleaning up the base, shouldnt be long now guys.

knytphal 04-29-2008 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel12 (Post 264509)
just got my kaiser in today, so we are cleaning up the base, shouldnt be long now guys.

Nice! Even better ;)