PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

heydr is keeping up the good workheydr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do i install tf3d themes?

i know the answer must be somewhere on the internet, and i searched and searched but how do i install touchflo 3d themes?
Old 11-30-2009, 07:49 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: How do i install tf3d themes?

i think we need a rom for that other then changing backrounds and sliders and task bars thats about all you will get
Old 12-01-2009, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: How do i install tf3d themes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydr View Post
i know the answer must be somewhere on the internet, and i searched and searched but how do i install touchflo 3d themes?
You need to have HardSPL and unlock your device to be able to install a theme, HardSPL for the imagio is not out yet you must be patient

As stated above too the only thing you can do is install a different sliderbar/background which is simple through .cab files which you cna find in posts thoughout the Imagio Thread. You'll Find a post called Blue Theme which is basically just background/slider change.. if thats what you're looking for then just look a few threads down on the list.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio