PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Verizon!

I remember when I left Verizon for AT&T because AT&T had a better selection of phones. Oh man, was that a mistake. TERRIBLE service, dropped calls, slow data speeds, bad call quality, etc. Once Verizon came out with the TP2, I paid my ETF and switched back over. Now I'm on the Imagio with a 1-year contract, and I couldn't be happier.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio / Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon

startover25 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Hate Verizon!

I've hated Verizon's customer service from the start. I had an LG Voyager (it locked up whenever I charged it + received a text message + my alarm went off) and it was replaced with another Voyager. After that, I paid 79 bucks to upgrade to an Omnia. Within a month it had totally locked up and would not allow me to retrieve any of my 7GB of data on the unit. Backup backup backup! The next Omnia worked for 3 months and did the same thing. When I called and asked for a replacement, they insisted on giving me a "refurbished like new" Omnia. Yeah, after two Fords with blown engines, I'll glady take a third. The rep promised if I had problems with the third they'd let me change models. On opening the Omnia, it wouldn't program OTA, the caller id showed me as blocked whenever I called anyone, the keypad would only show numbers 1 2 and 3 and the internet connection constantly gave me a "Remote party has ended connection" messages. After an hour on the phone and two days of chewing my fingernails, my Imagio showed up and has had absolutely NO problems (knock on wood) so far. An OmniaII would be nice but it's not what I need. This phone has the entertainment ability and the productivity to keep me interested for quite a while. Oh, and the best part, my upgrade date only moved 4 months back, got a 30 dollar discount on my bill for no 3G service and a month free for being without a fully functioning phone for that long. It may pay to be nice but it pays more to be persistent.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio