PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Imagio HSPL (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96852)

walkeryan 11-16-2009 10:20 AM

Imagio HSPL

I'm in the process of Developing the HSPL for the Imagio. The last one I did for myself was back on the PPC6700 so its been a while. I've never seen anything like this. I purchased the IMagio a few weeks ago and love it, when I read that it was exclusive to Verizon and a HSPL would be hard to come by I decided to start developing again. Cmonex will most definitely finish before me however I've decided to press on because I like a good challenge. I was using the raw dumps from his thread but decided to use my own phone just to make sure nothing is lost in transit. If anyone has any incite on this processor please feel free to post in this forum thread. I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.

makryger 11-16-2009 12:00 PM

Re: Imagio HSPL since the other Thread has Hitler moderating it.

Ha ha, great title!

KnightlyScribe 11-16-2009 02:35 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC_Touch_Diamond2_T5353 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

kewll..

spetrillo 11-16-2009 02:36 PM

Re: Imagio HSPL since the other Thread has Hitler moderating it.

If you need something tested please let me know. I willingly give my Imagio for science.

Steve

hibby50 11-16-2009 02:41 PM

Re: Imagio HSPL

I changed the title... Please refrain from crude remarks like that.

ftropea 11-16-2009 02:45 PM

This is very exciting news. Thank you for taking your personal time to work on it.

makryger 11-16-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hibby50 (Post 1334132)
I changed the title... Please refrain from crude remarks like that.

Says the person with the signature of a man shooting a little child.
:wink:

[sammich] 11-16-2009 07:23 PM

Clearly, the deleting unnecessary clutter as requested by the original poster equates to the mass murder of millions of innocent people. Sorry, I must have missed that part of the history lecture.

I even put a damn smiley face after asking people not to post there. All you had to do was create a new thread if the OP didn't want other posts there. Simple.

Have an issue? Use something called the PRIVATE MESSAGING feature! I would be happy to discuss anything you disagree with, and if you present a good case I will take action. However, it severely ticks me off that you have the audacity to create another thread publicly insulting me when all you had to do was send me a PM.

However, I will leave it at that. Hibby already took care of the issue, so I thank him for addressing this while I was in (ironically) a history lecture.

Mr. X 11-16-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makryger (Post 1334747)
Says the person with the signature of a man shooting a little child.
:wink:

u realize that child is Hibby50?

makryger 11-16-2009 08:56 PM

Seriously? Why is patrick stewart so mad at him?