PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 01:06 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: change start menu background

did you try it
Old 11-16-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon wireless

jadedame is keeping up the good workjadedame is keeping up the good work

oh, that made the start page to have the today screen's background and changed all my programs ...and it added a shortcut tab at the bottom that has all what my original Start Menu page programs...but it kinda messed up my theme since that icon now is different from the rest. I use HD walls to do my background, do you know if i can change that icon with HD walls?? is it the Program icon?
Old 11-16-2009, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

oh, and is there a way that i can rearrange the programs on the start menu page now??
Old 11-16-2009, 01:22 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

never used hd walls so dont know bout that but there is a program that can arrange your start menu just dont know what its called you can allways unistall it if you dont like it
Old 11-16-2009, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon
Threadstarter

cdodge is a n00b

I hate myself! I remember looking in a thread that back a cab specific for changing the background on the TF3D start/app menu but i didnt DL it at the time or save the link. I hate it when this happens
Old 11-16-2009, 01:49 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

from what ive been reading and all the ss that i see theres no cab that does that but only changes it to honey comb and gives you a shortcut tab and thats the one i posted
Old 11-16-2009, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks I will try and see if it works with my HDwalls when I get home. Do you happen to know the cab for the rearrangement of the programs ?
Old 11-20-2009, 07:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdodge View Post
i know there is a cab floating around to change the start menu background but i forgot to dowload it and now i cant seem to find the link.

Any one have the cab or the link handy?

thanks!
Do you have custom ROM? I don't think that matters but go into your Pictures & Videos. Open up the image you want to use as the background. Then Go to Menu > Set as Today Background. This works on wm6.5.

Last edited by aznmode; 11-20-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:30 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

no custom rom avaliable for imagio yet hopfully soon
Old 11-22-2009, 02:30 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedame View Post
oh, and is there a way that i can rearrange the programs on the start menu page now??

just found this out if you hold the icon down in start menu you can move it down or up to top its a bit tricky to arrange you have to do the ones you want on the bottom first and the ones you want on top last cause it will bring them all the way to the top youll see what im talking about if you try it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio