PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Not all text messages sending correctly (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96782)

ddrum 11-15-2009 10:47 PM

Not all text messages sending correctly

Has anyone else had an issue with their text messages not being received?

I have noticed not all of my text messages are received even though they say they were sent.

The only thing I can correlate with the missing text messages is after it says "Sent", I then get a text stating "The message you sent has been delivered".

As backwards as it sounds, when I get the confirmation text that the message was delivered, it really isn't where as when it just says "Sent" and no confirmation of delivery, it usually works. :scratch:

The other weird thing is I have disabled the confirmation of delivery but I still get these sent to me.

ddrum 11-16-2009 01:45 PM

Re: Not all text messages sending correctly

It seems that if I send a text from the HTC messenger, it is received.

If I respond to a text from the HTC messenger, it almost never works.

If I respond to a text from the Windows messenger, it works.

I can't figure out why from the HTC messenger it does not send my replies even though it says "Sent" nor why it occasionally gives me a confirmation of delivery even though I have it disabled in the options.

untitled 11-16-2009 06:53 PM

Odd. I've used all those methods and I'm not having that problem.

Survivalism 11-25-2009 01:48 AM

I am having a problem very similar to this, one of my friends in getting blank texts from me.

Im wondering if you are using SPB keyboard and if you are using the extra large qwerty in landscape.

So far i cannot find out what the problem is.. it seems to be totally random.

ddrum 11-25-2009 04:59 PM

My problem seems isolated to replying to text via Touch Flow text editor.

I do not have anything installed on this other than the standard out of the box software and it only happens when I reply from Touch Flow. Unfortunately it does not happen 100% from Touch Flow but enough to be a pain.

As a work around, I use the Windows text editor instead which replies 100% of the time.

johnny_david 12-03-2009 11:20 AM

what do you mean you use the Windows text editor instead which replies 100% of the time?

ddrum 12-03-2009 03:02 PM

When you get a text message, you normally use the Touch Flow interface to reply which is where I have people not receiving my texts.

If I click on "All Messages", it opens the Windows interface which once I use that to reply, I get 100% success rate.

There is something about the Touch Flow interface for texting that keeps texts from being received 100% of the time.

Mahalo 12-10-2009 02:19 AM

In my case some messages are delivered several times.