PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 05:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Blue Theme with Background 4 all pages ***Fixed***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy292000 View Post
+1 on this question...

Anyone who installed this has enabled landscape for Manila? Does this work with landscape?

Thanks!
Yes Landscape works, use 800 x 800 wallpaper so it doesn't stretch in lanscape like mine in screenshot.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:14 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

i only got 12 tabs also do you know which file is for the clear backround on weather after looking at your ss that all i see thats different from my setup
Old 11-16-2009, 06:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Blue Them with Background 4 all pages *** Fixed***

weather fix

Clear weather back with line.zip (308 Bytes, 17 views)
Old 11-16-2009, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Check post#1 for some new slider icons!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

I noticed the slider bar on the main page is transparent but it's opaque on all the other tabs. Is there a way to make it transparent on all tabs?
Old 11-16-2009, 08:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 480x800; XV6975; Window Mobile 6.5 Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman
I noticed the slider bar on the main page is transparent but it's opaque on all the other tabs. Is there a way to make it transparent on all tabs?
i haven't been able to figure that out yet
Old 11-16-2009, 09:48 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
weather fix

Clear weather back with line.zip (308 Bytes, 17 views)
thanjs just one more thing i notice the calender and miss call icons on the home tab do yiu know what file that is
Old 11-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I dont know, for me those two color icons just appeared when I downloaded keithdupont's manila files. I like it alot now.

Maybe keith knows
Old 11-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Good eye! I'm missing those icons too. I wonder how I missed 'em. I thought I installed everything.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
thanjs just one more thing i notice the calender and miss call icons on the home tab do yiu know what file that is
Here they are, the are in the original download.

Unzip, copy to windows directory, soft reset.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1bbfdc9b_manila.zip (11.3 KB, 71 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio