PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 01:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

JKlu87 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Goodbye everybody

I had my Imagio for about 2 weeks. The headphone icon got stuck on twice so today I said **** it and got the Droid.

Good luck everyone with their phones! Who knows, maybe I'll switch back...
Old 11-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

u will be back! they all come back! lls

Old 11-14-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Goodbye everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKlu87 View Post
I had my Imagio for about 2 weeks. The headphone icon got stuck on twice so today I said **** it and got the Droid.

Good luck everyone with their phones! Who knows, maybe I'll switch back...
Shoulda read more reviews on that.. go to endgadget.com look up their review for the droid.. laggy horrible inter face... plenty of other things hope to see you back soon. either way good luck

Old 11-14-2009, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

cdodge is a n00b

i have thought about droid too but man that phone is fugly.. i like some of the andiod features but they are not worth carrying that ugly thing around i wish they would have left that so called keyboard off of it to make it a little lighter and then left the gay gold buttons off it.

i wish i could try droid OS for awhile to get my curiosity out of the way

why cant someone jsut make a phone that we want! i was waiting for the omnia 2 but that seems like it will never get released for VZ
Old 11-15-2009, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio -- and LOVING IT.

Mahalo is becoming a great contributor

Yeah, two of my friends got Droids the day they were in our local store. Both are on Imagio now.

I love this phone and I only have 7 months before I can upgrade! I think it will be a great phone for the next 7 months to a year but I'll be less anxious about moving as I was from the Touch Pro to the Imagio. (I liked the TP, but didn't love it.)

HTC Imagio on Verizon Wireless
Tampa, FL
Old 11-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Now that we have a working background for all tabs method, I am even more in love with my HTC Imagio than ever. The Droid phone is all hype, and no deliver. It is merely 'meh'.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Phil Canyon is just getting started

Don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

makryger is becoming a great contributor

~chuckle~
http://www.engadget.com/2009/11/15/d...twar/#comments

so 20% have consistent speaker problems with their droids. 9% solved the problem by rebooting. 4% solved by returning and getting a new one. Total: Only 33% failure rate! I like those odds.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:12 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

I too am enjoying the power of the almoghty Android OS, and to some who say that "we'll all come back", you're pretty much as wrong as you're self-righteous. We have as much freedom of choice as you WinMo users, if not more. I went through hell with the Pro2 by experiencing a hardware error a day after I got it, so I said to hell with this P.O.S. $600+ paperweight. Quit crying for us to look back. Some of us are at the point of no return until we decide to come back, so the bottom line is quit knocking on anyone with a device that has an up and coming OS, and to each their own, and I am enjoying the Hero for the 3rd week. Nuff said.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 11-15-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

racedog is keeping up the good workracedog is keeping up the good work

I don't understand why some people take it so personally if someone doesn't like the same stuff you do. If the droid is your cup of tea, then great. I hope everyone who buys a droid enjoys it! I see no reason for some people to hate on them because they left the WinMo platform. Hell, if we were all the same and all liked the same things this would be a pretty boring world.

So, I hope that whatever it is that floats your boat work well for you. And rather than seeing the door hit you in the *** on you're way out. I hope to see you around ppcgeeks, just in another forum.

R

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio