PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2009, 02:38 PM
ballhawk32's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Atlanta,Texas
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
Reputation: 0
ballhawk32 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
please help...Music

On my home page when I slide to the music tab I have this under my music note icon on my screen?
IDS_Music_not_exist.

Any idea how to fix this?
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2009, 02:47 PM
briannowicki's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Yo Ma'ma's House
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 185
Reputation: 470
briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help...Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballhawk32 View Post
On my home page when I slide to the music tab I have this under my music note icon on my screen?
IDS_Music_not_exist.

Any idea how to fix this?
Do yo have songs already on the phone?

Try going to Library/All Songs and select one.
__________________
Hit that [Thank] Button If The Post Helped!

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2009, 02:54 PM
ballhawk32's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter
Location: Atlanta,Texas
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
Reputation: 0
ballhawk32 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help...Music

yes,I have a few songs on my storage card.They open through windows media player when I go through file explorer.
They are just not showing on my home page through the music tab anymore.When I go to music it starts searching for a sec,then gives me that message I stated above?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2009, 03:05 PM
briannowicki's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Yo Ma'ma's House
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 185
Reputation: 470
briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help...Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballhawk32 View Post
yes,I have a few songs on my storage card.They open through windows media player when I go through file explorer.
They are just not showing on my home page through the music tab anymore.When I go to music it starts searching for a sec,then gives me that message I stated above?
k so have you scrolled to the music tab in TF3D then hit Left-Softkey(Library) then scroll over to all songs and they dont show up still?
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2009, 03:43 PM
ballhawk32's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter
Location: Atlanta,Texas
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
Reputation: 0
ballhawk32 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help...Music

yes they are showing up in library,so I deleted what i had in there,started from scratch and added 2 diffrent songs.
It double copied both songs? Also I was pretty sure i could swipe my finger over the album cover to go to the next,now I can't.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2009, 10:32 PM
briannowicki's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Yo Ma'ma's House
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 185
Reputation: 470
briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help...Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballhawk32 View Post
yes they are showing up in library,so I deleted what i had in there,started from scratch and added 2 diffrent songs.
It double copied both songs? Also I was pretty sure i could swipe my finger over the album cover to go to the next,now I can't.
Ya you should be able to scroll them by flicking the album up or down.
So when you go to library and then all songs they show up? when you click the song it doesnt play it'll just give u the error again right? where are the audio files saved and they're what mp3's?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2009, 12:58 AM
ballhawk32's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter
Location: Atlanta,Texas
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
Reputation: 0
ballhawk32 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help...Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
Ya you should be able to scroll them by flicking the album up or down.
So when you go to library and then all songs they show up? when you click the song it doesnt play it'll just give u the error again right? where are the audio files saved and they're what mp3's?
Well I have two songs right now(didn't wanna do alot till I got this worked out)album art and all.I did a hard reset and started from scratch.

The songs are saved to my SD card under a folder I named Music.I clicked on "MY LIbrary" like you said,click on the song and then it shows up on the screen and will play now.I still however can't flick through them.I have to go to my library and manually click for the song to play.

Once I get the song on the main screen I can play,pause,or stop as many times as I want,but thats the only song I can choose unless I go back in the library to choose another one.

Also I did a sync straight to my phone via Windows Media and yes they are mp3.
Thank you for helping.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2009, 04:38 AM
untitled's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Imagio and Incredible
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 171
Reputation: 90
untitled is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help...Music

I had this problem a while ago and forgot about it. Did some hard resets for other reasons, and now the music tab works for me. Hadn't even thought to check it until I saw your post ...
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2009, 01:08 PM
briannowicki's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Yo Ma'ma's House
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 185
Reputation: 470
briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help...Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballhawk32 View Post
Well I have two songs right now(didn't wanna do alot till I got this worked out)album art and all.I did a hard reset and started from scratch.

The songs are saved to my SD card under a folder I named Music.I clicked on "MY LIbrary" like you said,click on the song and then it shows up on the screen and will play now.I still however can't flick through them.I have to go to my library and manually click for the song to play.

Once I get the song on the main screen I can play,pause,or stop as many times as I want,but thats the only song I can choose unless I go back in the library to choose another one.

Also I did a sync straight to my phone via Windows Media and yes they are mp3.
Thank you for helping.
K try to save the songs under device or storage under "My Music"(rename the storage file) if that doesnt work try just loading them into your storage card without a folder... mine's not in a folder and it plays and shows up give that a shot. not sure if theres a routing issue or something
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2009, 03:22 PM
ballhawk32's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter
Location: Atlanta,Texas
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
Reputation: 0
ballhawk32 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: please help...Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
K try to save the songs under device or storage under "My Music"(rename the storage file) if that doesnt work try just loading them into your storage card without a folder... mine's not in a folder and it plays and shows up give that a shot. not sure if theres a routing issue or something
Still didn't work,I have to go to my library and pick what I wanna listen to.
Something that is strange though is that the two little snippets that came on the phone,well I had left those on there and now I can't flick
through those two either.
I have deleted the two songs I added,done a few soft resets and still
can't flick through the two that were on there from factory.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com