PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   please help...Music (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96399)

ballhawk32 11-13-2009 03:38 PM

please help...Music

On my home page when I slide to the music tab I have this under my music note icon on my screen?
IDS_Music_not_exist.

Any idea how to fix this?

briannowicki 11-13-2009 03:47 PM

Re: please help...Music

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballhawk32 (Post 1326283)
On my home page when I slide to the music tab I have this under my music note icon on my screen?
IDS_Music_not_exist.

Any idea how to fix this?

Do yo have songs already on the phone?

Try going to Library/All Songs and select one.

ballhawk32 11-13-2009 03:54 PM

yes,I have a few songs on my storage card.They open through windows media player when I go through file explorer.
They are just not showing on my home page through the music tab anymore.When I go to music it starts searching for a sec,then gives me that message I stated above?

briannowicki 11-13-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballhawk32 (Post 1326352)
yes,I have a few songs on my storage card.They open through windows media player when I go through file explorer.
They are just not showing on my home page through the music tab anymore.When I go to music it starts searching for a sec,then gives me that message I stated above?

k so have you scrolled to the music tab in TF3D then hit Left-Softkey(Library) then scroll over to all songs and they dont show up still?

ballhawk32 11-13-2009 04:43 PM

yes they are showing up in library,so I deleted what i had in there,started from scratch and added 2 diffrent songs.
It double copied both songs? Also I was pretty sure i could swipe my finger over the album cover to go to the next,now I can't.

briannowicki 11-13-2009 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballhawk32 (Post 1326525)
yes they are showing up in library,so I deleted what i had in there,started from scratch and added 2 diffrent songs.
It double copied both songs? Also I was pretty sure i could swipe my finger over the album cover to go to the next,now I can't.

Ya you should be able to scroll them by flicking the album up or down.
So when you go to library and then all songs they show up? when you click the song it doesnt play it'll just give u the error again right? where are the audio files saved and they're what mp3's?

ballhawk32 11-14-2009 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briannowicki (Post 1327604)
Ya you should be able to scroll them by flicking the album up or down.
So when you go to library and then all songs they show up? when you click the song it doesnt play it'll just give u the error again right? where are the audio files saved and they're what mp3's?

Well I have two songs right now(didn't wanna do alot till I got this worked out)album art and all.I did a hard reset and started from scratch.

The songs are saved to my SD card under a folder I named Music.I clicked on "MY LIbrary" like you said,click on the song and then it shows up on the screen and will play now.I still however can't flick through them.I have to go to my library and manually click for the song to play.

Once I get the song on the main screen I can play,pause,or stop as many times as I want,but thats the only song I can choose unless I go back in the library to choose another one.

Also I did a sync straight to my phone via Windows Media and yes they are mp3.
Thank you for helping.

untitled 11-14-2009 05:38 AM

I had this problem a while ago and forgot about it. Did some hard resets for other reasons, and now the music tab works for me. Hadn't even thought to check it until I saw your post ...

briannowicki 11-14-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballhawk32 (Post 1327943)
Well I have two songs right now(didn't wanna do alot till I got this worked out)album art and all.I did a hard reset and started from scratch.

The songs are saved to my SD card under a folder I named Music.I clicked on "MY LIbrary" like you said,click on the song and then it shows up on the screen and will play now.I still however can't flick through them.I have to go to my library and manually click for the song to play.

Once I get the song on the main screen I can play,pause,or stop as many times as I want,but thats the only song I can choose unless I go back in the library to choose another one.

Also I did a sync straight to my phone via Windows Media and yes they are mp3.
Thank you for helping.

K try to save the songs under device or storage under "My Music"(rename the storage file) if that doesnt work try just loading them into your storage card without a folder... mine's not in a folder and it plays and shows up give that a shot. not sure if theres a routing issue or something

ballhawk32 11-14-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briannowicki (Post 1328821)
K try to save the songs under device or storage under "My Music"(rename the storage file) if that doesnt work try just loading them into your storage card without a folder... mine's not in a folder and it plays and shows up give that a shot. not sure if theres a routing issue or something

Still didn't work,I have to go to my library and pick what I wanna listen to.
Something that is strange though is that the two little snippets that came on the phone,well I had left those on there and now I can't flick
through those two either.
I have deleted the two songs I added,done a few soft resets and still
can't flick through the two that were on there from factory.