PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wallpaper in all tabs question???

did not work, says tmobile now. have to do a hard reboot. Guess I will have to try something else.

Last edited by slumpey326; 11-12-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

I have the manila files it replaces if you need them.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
did not work, says tmobile now. have to do a hard reboot. Guess I will have to try something else.
there is no need to hard reset. deleting the files and soft resetting brings back the original files.

everything you need to make this work is posted here.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So... i hard reset my phone and tried this again just to make sure it worked because i messed up so badly..

After looking further into my downloads i found this cab here in the programs http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551614
use the last link/cab and it will work.

THEN to make it HQ use the manilas in this and copy into windows directory.HQ B4AllTabs 2.1 with weather clock.zip

Sorry for the huge mix up thanks for your patience and once again sorry for those who got stucked.

Last edited by briannowicki; 11-13-2009 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Updated
Old 11-13-2009, 12:26 AM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
After looking further into my downloads i found this cab here in the programs http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551614
use the last link/cab and it will work.

Sorry for the huge mix up thanks for your patience and once again sorry for those who got stucked.
That is the same cab posted by dbu in post 5 of this thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...35&postcount=5
Old 11-13-2009, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
That is the same cab posted by dbu in post 5 of this thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...35&postcount=5
My post above has been edited. I meant to add the second link before but forgot. Im not taking credit for his post im trying to clear things up and show how i got my backgrond to be HQ in all tabs which is why i gave the .zip to make sure they use the right one.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Thanks for clarifying briannowicki. Are you, or anyone else, totally convinced this solution works on the Imagio without negative side effects?
Old 11-13-2009, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Thanks for clarifying briannowicki. Are you, or anyone else, totally convinced this solution works on the Imagio without negative side effects?
Ive got it running on mine now, and as stated i hard reset my phone for everyone just to double check before i shoot my self in the foot again like a noob the 1st link will make Background for all tabs, then after copying the 2nd links manilas to windows directory your bg's will be HQ. took me a little to mess around with TP2 mods but it works for the HTC Imagio. you can also find a link somewhere in google to get rid of carrier curtain if you want that out.

sorry again for the inconvience
Old 11-13-2009, 02:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
Ive got it running on mine now, and as stated i hard reset my phone for everyone just to double check before i shoot my self in the foot again like a noob the 1st link will make Background for all tabs, then after copying the 2nd links manilas to windows directory your bg's will be HQ. took me a little to mess around with TP2 mods but it works for the HTC Imagio. you can also find a link somewhere in google to get rid of carrier curtain if you want that out.

sorry again for the inconvience
Thanks for all the work to make sure it functions correctly. I already have apristal BG4All_WeatherClock installed. Does it need to be uninstalled before I try your recommendations?
Old 11-13-2009, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adman View Post
Thanks for all the work to make sure it functions correctly. I already have apristal BG4All_WeatherClock installed. Does it need to be uninstalled before I try your recommendations?
yes any manilas that you've previously installed need to be removed as they might interfear with the new ones, after you un-install soft reset then install the new BG4all cab then soft-resest. then add manilas from second link, soft-reset again and you shall now have HQ background for all tabs.
here's my home screen on portrait/landscape for proof.

This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio